- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Steps up to an attractive entrance porch with ornate black and white tiled greeting area. Side window, outside light, hardwood front door with stained glass leaded panelling leading into:
- RECEPTION HALL: 4.42m x 2.54m (14' 6" x 8' 4")
- Stained and leaded glass window to front. Corniced ceiling. 'Kahrs' Heritage style engineered hardwearing wooden floor.
- DRAWING ROOM: 6.15m x 3.81m (20' 2" x 12' 6")
- (Into bay window). Attractive bay window with double glazed windows with feature leaded detailing on top. Picture rail. Corniced ceiling. Window to side. Attractive hardwood fireplace with slate hearth, cast iron inset with open fire.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM/LIVING ROOM: 4.5m x 3.81m (14' 9" x 12' 6")
- Picture rail. Corniced ceiling. Double glazed windows to front with leaded glass detailing.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA: 7.52m x 3.76m (24' 8" x 12' 4")
- (At widest points). Bespoke, hand painted kitchen with a range of high and low level solid wooden cupboards, drawers, shelves and larders. Solid granite worktops with breakfast bar and Belfast sink with swan neck mixer taps. Pull out larder cupboard with built in spice rack. Built in bin and Bosch dishwasher. Recess for American style fridge freezer. Range of cupboards, drawers and shelves. A cream double Aga with double hot plate and lights over. Burlington natural stone floor with underfloor heating. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage lighting. Bi-folding doors to rear patio. Open to:
- CASUAL DINING OPEN TO LARGE LIVING ROOM: 7.11m x 4.11m (23' 4" x 13' 6")
- Burlington natural stone floor with underfloor heating. High eaves style ceiling with low voltage lighting. Fantastic 3/4 sized Bi-folding doors to rear gardens and patios. Window to side. Excellent family entertaining space as well as space for a 6-8 dining table and chairs.
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.3m x 1.45m (10' 10" x 4' 9")
- (At widest points). Built in units, shelves and cupboards. Work tops with inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Burlington natural stone floor.
- Cloakroom. Contemporary wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush WC and concealed cistern with Burlington natural stone floor and wall tiling Low voltage lighting.
- Attractive stained and leaded glass window to the front. Linen cupboard. Hatch to roof space via Slingsby ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.9m x 3.84m (16' 1" x 12' 7")
- Low voltage lighting. Picture rail. Double glazed window to front overlooking front gardens and Alexandra Park in an attractive aspect.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Duravit low flush WC. Contemporary wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage underneath. Contemporary radiator. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower plus telephone hand shower. Extractor fan. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.84m x 3.38m (12' 7" x 11' 1")
- Picture rail. Double glazed windows overlooking front gardens, Alexandra Park and Belfast Lough and County Antrim Hills between houses.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.81m x 3.45m (12' 6" x 11' 4")
- (At widest points). Picture rail. Double glazed windows overlooking rear gardens and patios with attractive views up towards the Holywood Hills.
- Fully tiled bathroom with Grohe fittings, Duravit low flush WC. Contemporary wash hand basin with mixer taps. Deep fill tiled panel bath with thermostatic rain shower over and telephone hand shower. Concealed taps. Low voltage lighting.
Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.99m x 2.97m (13' 1" x 9' 9")
- Picture rail.
- The house is approached via double entrance gates. Brick pavior driveway to front with ample parking for 3/4 cars. The property is bordered by mature hedges and front lawn with attractive flowerbeds up to the front entrance porch. Secured private back garden, ideal for animals and small children. Flowerbeds to the side with a range of colourful shrubs, plants and trees. Large family entertaining area in front of the two sets of Concertina bi-folding doors with attractive stone retaining wall which provides a raised lawn which is totally sheltered and screened with mature fencing and flowerbeds along the sides. Outside lighting and water provision.
- LARGE WOODEN SHED: 3.4m x 2.84m (11' 2" x 9' 4")
- Door with window and window to side.