'Stenbury', 172 Kings Road, East Belfast, County Antrim, BT5 7EN
Description & Features
The Agent's Perspective...
“This is a handsome detached family home, set back from the road and screened by mature trees and shrubs.
The location is ideal for commuting to Belfast and surrounding areas. There are many amenities nearby including shops, schools, Ulster Hospital, Dundonald Ice Bowl complex and David Lloyd fitness and leisure club.
“Stenbury” has been a happy family home since c.1968 and now offers the opportunity to another family to refresh the accommodation to suit individual taste - hopefully retaining the character of the original house built in c.1935.
Great potential to be your ‘forever’ home.”
- The facts you need to know...
- Substantial and attractive family home c.3,300 sq.ft
- Four bedrooms, four reception rooms plus study (on occasion employed as five bedrooms three reception rooms)
- Handsome appearance with red Rosemary tiled roof
- Original front door with owner-designed etched glass windows either side, accessed via three steps creating a sense of stepping up into the hall
- Attractive arched front doorway surrounded by Virginia Creeper and perennial Clematis, with mature Wisteria across the front left hand window
- Oak panelled reception hall - featuring an attractive oak panelled archway dividing the front and rear of the spacious hall
- Sweeping driveway leading from the large front wooden gates around the house to a rear parking area
- Large mature garden to front and rear with paved shrub area to right-hand side of house
- Impressive, unique property, and set well back from the road with mature gardens offering requisite privacy
- Very convenient and popular location close to shops, Ulster Hospital, schools, David Lloyd centre, cinema and restaurants
- Double garage to rear and parking for several cars
- In need of updating to suit individual taste and design
- In the happy ownership of the present owners since c.1968
- Lovely 'forever' home
Type of Tenure