17 Wynchurch Terrace, Rosetta, Belfast, BT6 0HP
Description & Features
Benefitting from a wide range of amenities immediately to hand including excellent schools, shopping and sports facilities as well as ease of access to the city centre the convenience of this extended family home is second to none and will create broad appeal in today¿s market.
The accommodation briefly comprises two separate reception rooms, modern kitchen open plan to family room, ground floor WC, first floor bathroom (with underfloor heating), three bedrooms including principle with en suite shower room and fixed staircase to floored roofspace. Of special note are the extensive gardens, South-facing to the rear and magnificent garden room suitable to a range of uses including home office, fitness suite, treatment rooms etc.
Sensibly priced we recommend an internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Extended red brick semi detached family home in area of consistently high demand
- Close proximity to many leading schools, village-type shops and amenities
- Separate living and dining rooms
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances open plan to family room
- Three excellent bedrooms, principle with en suite shower room.
- Modern bathroom suite including panelled bath, separate walk-in shower and underfloor heating
- Fixed staircase to floored roofspace
- Driveway parking, detached garage and extensive South-facing rear gardens
- Multi-purpose Garden Room currently used as a full-size snooker room
- Mains gas central heating, majority uPVC double glazed window frames
Type of Tenure