The Aster, 17 Toberhewny, Lurgan
Description & Features
As you would expect from such an outstanding scheme, the comprehensive, modern turnkey specification ofToberhewny offers the very best in terms of quality products and stylish finishes.
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
High quality units with choice of soft close drawer, door styles and
colours. Choice of worktop
• Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor
hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
• Integrated washing machine in kitchen where there
is no utility room
LED lighting to underside of kitchen units • Recessed LED down lighters to kitchen ceiling • Plumbing and electric supply for washing machine
in utility room
• Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted
1 colour from palette of colours
• Multi fuel Stove with hearth to the Aster only
• Mains supply smoke, heat and Carbon Monoxide detectors
• Moulded skirting and architraves
• Painted internal doors with chrome ironmongery • Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
• Wiring for future satellite poin
• Natural gas central heating with zoned heating and a highly energy efficient gas boiler
• Pressurised hot water system
• Integral Alarm System • High thermal insulation and energy efficiency rating
Bathrooms, En-suites & WC
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Thermostatically controlled Shower over bath with screen door where applicable
• Heated chrome towel radiator to main bathroom and ensuite
• LED recessed downlighters to main bathroom and ensuite
Floor Coverings & Tilings
• Ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units
• Porcelain tiled floor to kitchen/dining area, utility, hall, bathroom, en-suite and WC
• Full height porcelain wall tiles to shower enclosure
• Porcelain wall tiles to wet areas, at bath and sinks
• Carpets with underfelt to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
• Soft landscaping to front gardens (where applicable) in keeping with other houses in the development. Planting to be carried out Spring/Summer (Weather dependant)
• Rear gardens rotovated and seeded in planting season (weather permitting)
• Bitmac driveway
• uPVC double glazed windows with lockable system
• Composite front doors with painted finish
• Outside water tap
• Boundary fencing to side and rear of gardens
• Feature external lighting to front and rear doors
• 10 year structural warranty
Type of Tenure
Location of The Aster
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?