17 Temple Cove Apartments, Downhill, Coleraine, County Londonderry, BT51 4WE
Description & Features
Situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, backed by dramatic rugged cliffs, Mussenden Temple and just a stone's throw from the longest 'blue flag' beach in Europe, Temple Cove is a superb collection of outstanding apartments in a tranquil and unique setting. In recent years the beauty of the area has been shown off on the world's stage via the 'B & B By The Sea' and 'Game of Thrones' TV shows. The apartment itself consists of three good sized bedrooms (one with ensuite), a large kitchen / dining / living area with stunning views. Externally there is a large balcony and one secure, allocated underground parking space as well as unlimited parking in the residents’ car park across the road.
- 3 bedrooms (1 with ensuite), Open plan living / dining / kitchen, bathroom, 2 storage cupboards.
- Balcony to front with stunning panoramic views of the beach, Donegal, Portrush, Mussenden Temple—the list goes on.
- Situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Quality internal finishes including solid ash doors, skirtings and architraves. Beam Vacuum System and stainless steel sockets throughout.
- Extremely secure development accessed via coded doors.
- Otis Lifts to all floors.
- Calor Gas Central Heating and double glazing windows in uPVC frames.
- Pressurised Water System (Hot & Cold).
- Fibre optic broadband available
- One secure, allocated underground parking space as well as unlimited parking in the residents’ car park across the road.
- Tiled floor and recessed lighting.
- UTILITY CUPBOARD
- Plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler.
- Hot press and storage with shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 2.8m x 4m (9' 2" x 13' 1")
- Carpeted double room to rear with fitted wardrobes, shelves and drawers. Partial seaviews. Telephone & television points. ENSUITE - Tiled floor and fully tiled walls. Low flush WC, shower cubicle with mains shower, vanity unit wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 2.9m x 3.2m (9' 6" x 10' 6")
- Carpeted double room to side with seaviews. Fitted wardrobes, television and telephone points.
- BEDROOM 3 2.4m x 2.7m (7' 10" x 8' 10")
- Carpeted single room to side with seaviews. Television and telephone points
- LIVING / DINING 5m x 7m (16' 5" x 23' 0")
- Tiled floor, television and telephone points. Stunning seaviews and access to balcony BALCONY - Composite decking, glass panels , stunning seaviews.
- KITCHEN 2m x 3.7m (6' 7" x 12' 2")
- Tiled floor, high and low level storage units with solid wood doors. Space for American fridge freezer, integrated dish washer, integrated double oven and integrated extractor fan.
- Tiled floor and fully tiled walls. Low flush WC, vanity unit wash hand basin and heated towel rail. 'Jacuzzi bath' and power shower cubicle.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- One secure, allocated underground car park space. Car parking available for visitors. Balcony enjoying fantastic sea views. ANNUAL RATES: £1395.75 ANNUAL SERVICE CHARGE: £1,300 TENURE: LEASEHOLD
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Location of 17 Temple Cove ApartmentsView Map
Costs to Consider
£1,395.75 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?