17 Squires Hill Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT14 8FJ
Description & Features
A Fabulous Chalet Style Semi Detached Villa Affording Panoramic Views Over Belfast City And Beyond
Offering one of the best views in Belfast this stunning modern chalet style semi detached villa will impresss all who view. The modern interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, lounge with picture window, fitted kitchen incorporating built-under oven and ceramic hob and modern white bathroom suite complete with electric shower. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves, built-in mirrored slide robes, oil fired central heating and extensive use of wood lamiante flooring.
The vendor has created magnificent terraced decking to the rear offering fabulous vantage points as it hugs the contour of the rear garden affording panoramic views over Belfast Lough and beyond, this coupled with a garage adds the finishing touches to a home which will not disappoint.
- Magnificent Chalet Style SDV
- 3 Bedrooms / 2 Reception
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Substantial Feature Decked Rear Gdn
- uPvc D G Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Panoramic Views Over The City
- Entrance Hall
- uPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 5.81m x 3.53m (19' 1" x 11' 7")
- Picture window, wood laminate floor, 3 double panelled radiators.
- Dining Room 3.41m x 2.93m (11' 2" x 9' 7")
- uPvc double glazed patio doors, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.07m x 2.27m (13' 4" x 7' 5")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, ceramic hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge and freezer, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.4m x 2.95m (11' 2" x 9' 8")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part pvc panelled walls, chrome radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.94m x 2.11m (12' 11" x 6' 11")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.2m x 2.29m (10' 6" x 7' 6")
- Panelled radiator, built-in mirrored slide robes
- Attached Garage 4.9m x 2.56m (16' 1" x 8' 5")
- Oil fired central heating boiler, light and power.
- Hard landscaped gardens front and rear, terraced decked areas, feature sundeck, raised flowerbeds, stone chip area, garden shed, light and power, oil tank, paved driveway.
Type of Tenure
Location of 17 Squires Hill Road
North BelfastView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?