- Hardwood front doors, hardwood spinning front door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With tiled flooring, leading into reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Storage below cupboards, solid hardwood flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM: 5.16m x 3.99m (16' 11" x 13' 1")
- Inglenook fireplace with wooden mantle above, fire inset and tiled hearth, solid hardwood flooring, outlook with dual aspect to front and rear.
- LIVING ROOM: 4.67m x 3.99m (15' 4" x 13' 1")
- Inglenook fireplace with wooden surround, tiled hearth and fire inset, dual aspect to side, front and rear, solid hardwood flooring,
- KITCHEN: 4.42m x 4.32m (14' 6" x 14' 2")
- Range of painted hand high and low level units, solid hardwood work surfaces with Belfast sink and mixer tap, glazed cabinets, ceramic tiled flooring, space for fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, in-built Stanley Aga, storage cupboard with lagged copper cylinder tank, glazed cabinets, access to rear garden.
- Recessed spotlighting.
- Floored and insulated, storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.83m x 4.11m (15' 10" x 13' 6")
- Dual aspect to side, front and rear, range of in-built cupboards and shelving.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.01m x 3.18m (13' 2" x 10' 5")
- Outlook to rear, recessed spotlights, window shutters, access to roof space with pull down ladder
- BEDROOM (3): 4.55m x 3.15m (14' 11" x 10' 4")
- Dual aspect to rear and side, access to roof space with pull down ladder, storage cupboard with shelving units.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit below, panelled bath with hot and cold mixer tap and telephone shower head, tile upstands, extractor fan, sash windows, access to roof space.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin with hot and cold mixer tap and storage below, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled flooring, walk-in thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome hand towel rail, outlook to front, storage area with shelving units, pressurised water system.
- Front garden in lawns with mature shrubs and planting, ample stoned driveway, rear garden laid in lawns with mature planting and shrubbery, patio and stoned area ideal for outdoor entertaining, fantastic views of rolling countryside.