- uPVC double glazed front door and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM: 4.88m x 3.53m (16' 0" x 11' 7")
- Oak laminate wooden floor, cast iron wood burning stove with slate hearth.
- KITCHEN: 3.35m x 2.97m (11' 0" x 9' 9")
- Range of high and low level oak units, laminate work surfaces, space for cooker, extractor fan above, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, casual dining area, raised built-in glazed display unit, outlook to rear garden, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- DINING ROOM / FAMILY ROOM: 3.28m x 2.84m (10' 9" x 9' 4")
- uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.09m x 3.07m (13' 5" x 10' 1")
- Oak laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.2m x 2.69m (10' 6" x 8' 10")
- Outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.9m x 2.46m (9' 6" x 8' 1")
- Oak laminate wooden floor, cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, panelled bath, built-in shower cubicle with shower unit, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, fully tiled walls, hotpress with built-in Worcester gas fired boiler.
- Tarmac driveway for off-street parking, front garden laid in lawns, easily maintained south westerly facing garden to get the afternoon and evening sun, laid in extensive paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, excellent views across Belfast to Antrim Hills and Cavehill, water tap.
- GARAGE: 6.93m x 2.44m (22' 9" x 8' 0")
- Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, low level and high level units.
- Boiler house with storage, PVC fascia and soffit boards.