17 Erindee Close, Donaghadee, BT21 0NS
Description & Features
Tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac within this small popular residential area, this is an ideal opportunity to purchase an immaculately presented semi detached bungalow with no onward chain. The accommodation is bright and spacious and has been recently modernised and extended. In brief, the accommodation comprises of recently fitted high gloss kitchen with excellent range of integrated appliances and ample space for casual dining, spacious living room, two double bedrooms and third bedroom or study with access to sun room. A bathroom with contemporary four piece white suite adds to the list of features.
Outside benefits from a well maintained front and fully enclosed rear garden with southerly aspect in lawns with flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, tarmac driveway with ample parking for cars, caravans and boats and a large detached garage. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and guttering and soffits.
This superb property will appeal to the first time buyers, young professionals, the retired or those looking to downsize. With little left to do but just move your furniture in and enjoy we recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- Immaculately Presented Semi Detached Bungalow
- Quiet Cul-de-sac Location Within Small Popular Development off the Killaughey Road
- Recently Modernised and Extended
- Recently Fitted High Gloss Kitchen with Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances and Ample Space for Dining
- Well Maintained Front and Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawns and Flowerbeds
- Spacious Living Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Third Bedroom or Study with Access to Sun Room
- Bathroom with Contemporary Four Piece White Suite
- Spacious Detached Garage
- Tarmac Driveway Providing Parking for Cars, Caravans, Boats and Horse Boxes
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing, Soffits and Fascia Boards
- No Onward Chain
- Within Close Proximity to Donaghadee’s Thriving Town Centre as Well as Newtownards and Bangor
- Ideally Suited to a Range of Purchasers Including the First Time Buyers, Young Professionals, The Retired or Those Looking to Downsize
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended to Fully Appreciate all that is on Offer
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With access to roofspace, laminate wood flooring, cloaks cupboard, additional built-in storage cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- LIVING ROOM: 6.1m x 3.71m (20' 0" x 12' 2")
- With cornice ceiling, views to countryside.
- KITHEN/DINING: 4.72m x 2.64m (15' 6" x 8' 8")
- With excellent range of high and low level high gloss units with quartz work surfaces, Blanco ceramic sink unit and drainer with chrome mixer tap, part tiled walls, induction hob and extractor fan above, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, integrated high level oven with microwave oven above, laminate wood flooring, ample space for dining.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, telephone hand shower and tiled splashback, corner shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic shower unit, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback in vanity unit, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.11m x 2.57m (13' 6" x 8' 5")
- With built-in wall to wall robes and outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.71m x 2.34m (12' 2" x 7' 8")
- With outlook to rear garden.
- STUDY/BEDROOM (3): 2.69m x 2.44m (8' 10" x 8' 0")
- With laminate wood flooring and access to sun room.
- SUN ROOM: 3.12m x 2.26m (10' 3" x 7' 5")
- Chrome low voltage spotlights, laminate wood flooring, uPVC double glazed door to garden.
- DETACHED GARAGE: 5.41m x 3.76m (17' 9" x 12' 4")
- With roller door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, access door to side.
- Well maintained front and fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, outside light, uPVC soffits and fascia boards, tarmac driveway providing generous parking.
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Location of 17 Erindee Close
Travelling out of Donaghadee along the Millisle Road take the first right onto Killaughey Road. Erindee is the third turning on your right. Once in Erindee take the first left and the first right and at the T-junction turn right onto Erindee Close and Number 17 is on your right hand side.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?