17 Dundela Gardens, Belfast, BT4 3DH
Description & Features
This charming, extended, well-proportioned semi-detached home is located in a prime residential location which is renowned for its convenience to many leading primary and grammar schools, whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. Also, within ease of access to Belmont and Ballyhackamore and its range of shops, pubs and restaurants, Stormont Parliament Buildings and the Ulster Hospital.
The property internally offers beautifully modernised, bright, and spacious family accommodation with the ground floor comprising three good sized reception rooms, downstairs cloakroom / utility room, and luxury fitted kitchen with a generous range of appliances and a feature brick alcove housing the original cast iron stove (not in use). The property further benefits from access to the annex, which offers two reception areas and a staircase leading to two ensuite rooms on the first floor. The first floor of the main property includes four bedrooms, the master bedroom offering an ensuite and a dressing area with doors overlooking the beautiful garden, and a family bathroom.
Externally the property boasts a front driveway/parking area and extensive private garden to rear with large patio area, benefitting from an open aspect backing onto the school playing fields. This property has been renovated to a very high standard throughout and an internal inspection is recommended to appreciate fully all it has to offer.
Please note: Virtual Furniture photography has been used for some images.
- Stunning Extended Semi-Detached Villa In Popular Location
- Three Reception Rooms, Two With Beautiful Varnished Wooden Floors
- Newly Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Appliances Open To Breakfast Area
- Four Bedrooms, Master Suite With Ensuite & Dressing Area
- Double Glazed Windows & Gas Heating
- Annex To Side, Accessed From Main Property
- Driveway To Front & Stunning Rear Garden With Large Patio
- Beautifully Presented Having Just Undergone Refurbishment
Type of Tenure
Location of 17 Dundela GardensView Map
Costs to Consider