17 Ballyregan Drive, Dundonald, BT16 1JN
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
Occupying a quiet cul-de-sac location in this much sought-after area within walking distance of Dundonald town and Glider routes, this well presented Semi-Detached Villa has been fitted and decorated throughout and needs to be viewed internally to be appreciated.
- Phoenix gas fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows and doors.
- Deluxe fitted kitchen with built-in oven, hob, extractor hood and integrated dishwasher.
- Three bedrooms and one plus reception rooms.
- Deluxe white bathroom suite with ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Car port.
- Gardens to front and enclosed rear in lawns, paved patio area, hedges and fencing.
- Entrance porch. Entrance hall with ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE: 4.6m x 3.76m (15' 1" x 12' 4")
- Hole in wall type fireplace, multi-burner stove, polished granite hearth, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, double doors to…..
- DELUXE FITTED KITCHEN / DINING ROOM : 4.88m x 2.59m (16' 0" x 8' 6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of low level units, formica work tops, built-in oven, four ring hob unit, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, Upvc double glazed french doors to rear.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.19m x 2.64m (13' 9" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (2): 3.28m x 1.98m (10' 9" x 6' 6")
- Double built-in robe, phoenix gas fired boiler, polished laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.92m x 2.64m (9' 7" x 8' 8")
- Polished laminate floor.
- DELUXE BATHROOM :
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath, ‘Mira’ thermostatically controlled shower unit over bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail.
- Floored and sheeted with light and power, velux window, approached by folding ladder.
- FEATURES :
- Car port.
- Outside light, outside water tap.
- GARDENS :
- To front and enclosed rear in lawns, paved patio area, hedges and fencing.
- RATES :
- £823.94 (currently)
Type of Tenure
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?