- Hardwood front door, double glazed and leaded top lights and side lights.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- With black and white tiled floor, cornice ceiling and wall panelling, feature stained glass inner door with side lights and top light.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM:
- Cornice ceiling, solid oak wooden flooring, polished turn newel post and spindle staircase to first floor, storage cupboard under stairs.
- With white suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and tiled splashback, cabinets below, solid oak wooden flooring.
- DINING ROOM: 5.31m x 3.76m (17' 5" x 12' 4")
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail, solid oak wooden flooring, carved mahogany fireplace surround, tiled inset and hearth.
- DRAWING ROOM: 7.54m x 3.61m (24' 9" x 11' 10")
- Solid oak wooden flooring, carved polished mahogany fireplace surround, tiled inset and hearth, open fire, mature outlook to front and glazed French doors to rear patio and garden.
- FAMILY ROOM: 3.76m x 3.25m (12' 4" x 10' 8")
- Oak laminate wooden floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling, outlook to rear garden, built-in butler's pantry.
- KITCHEN: 3.53m x 2.79m (11' 7" x 9' 2")
- Range of built-in maple Shaker units, built-in glazed display cabinet, laminate work surface and upstand, four ring ceramic hob, double ovens below, stainless steel extractor hood, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, cherry wood solid wooden flooring, built-in pantry shelving, glazed access door to patio and garden.
- With hotpress, built-in shelving and radiator.
- BEDROOM (1): 5.33m x 3.78m (17' 6" x 12' 5")
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail, mature outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.91m x 3.73m (12' 10" x 12' 3")
- Mature outlook to front.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.61m x 3.38m (11' 10" x 11' 1")
- Picture rail, cornice ceiling, outlook to rear garden with excellent views across Belfast Lough to Antrim coastline.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.71m x 2.08m (12' 2" x 6' 10")
- Currently used as dressing room, fitted for hanging and shelving with drawer units and dresser, mature outlook to rear garden and views across Belfast Lough to the Antrim coastline, hatch to roofspace.
- With Victorian white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, cast iron panelled bath, fully tiled splashback and wood panelled walls, built-in uPVC panelled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit.
- Mature rear gardens laid in lawns, paved patio areas, mature shrubs and planting, well orientated for sun's path with southerly aspect to side, outbuildings including large garden store and additional storeroom with Megaflow pressurised water cylinder, tarmac driveway, ample parking, wrought iron gates, garage attached to side.