16A & 16B Donegore Hill, Templepatrick, BT41 2HW
Description & Features
Nestled in the hills of Donegore, this rare opportunity to purchase the most idyllic of cottages, that also benefits from planning permission to restore and conversion of a stone outbuilding into additional houses. Located a short drive from the popular villages of Templepatrick and Parkgate, while the bustling town of Antrim is a little further, convenience is on your door step while retaining its semi rural setting.
16a Donegore Hill is a restored and modernised detached stone cottage. Internally the property consists of a sitting room, lounge, dining area, modern fitted kitchen and family bathroom all on the ground floor. On the first floor are three double bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. Outside are gardens and generous driveway with parking for multiple cars.
The site offer a private and mature setting, in addition to the cottage there is a further outbuilding, that benefits from planning permission for another dwelling. Subject to the necessary permissions the outbuilding could be converted for a range of alternative uses.
With so much on offer and massive amounts of potential, we advise that any interest be made know to us as early as possible to help avoid any disappointment.
- A rustic detached cottage exuding charm & a residential site
- Nestled in the hills of Donegore
- Large family sitting room
- Lounge which opens onto a dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen with a range of appliances
- Three well proportioned double bedrooms all with en-suite facilities
- Well sized family bathroom
- Driveway with parking for multiple cars
- Stone outbuildings benefitting from full planning
- Suitable for a range of uses, subject to necessary permissions
- A private and mature site
- Convenient to many amenities and excellent transport networks
- Towns of Antrim and Newtownabbey, villages of Templepatrick and Parkgate are a short distance
Type of Tenure
Location of 16A & 16B Donegore HillView Map
Costs to Consider