- Twin front doors to sun porch.
- SUN PORCH:
- Recessed spotlighting, electronic internal shutter doors as security, twin panelled double glazed French doors to central drawing room/reception hall.
- MINSTREL GALLERY LANDING:
- Overlooking reception hall/drawing room.
- DINING ROOM/RECEPTION HALL: 14.88m x 6.5m (48' 10" x 21' 4")
- Open to dining room, with semi-circular bay window, polished marble tiled floor, magnificent white marble carved fireplace, cast iron inset, dog grate, marble hearth and open fire, ornate cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, part wood panelled walls, pillared separation and open to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- Polished marble tiled floor, into bay window with outlook to rear courtyard.
- LIBRARY/STUDY: 5.49m x 4.11m (18' 0" x 13' 6")
- With herringbone oak flooring, feature wood carved mantelpiece with granite hearth and cast iron polished inset, ornate cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, inset lighting, inset speaker system, twin aspect with views over Belfast Lough, Antrim Hills and Slemish.
- LIVING ROOM: 5.31m x 4.5m (17' 5" x 14' 9")
- With oak herringbone flooring, ornate cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, polished marble fireplace with granite hearth, cast iron inset, gas coal effect fire, views to front over Belfast Lough to the Antrim Hills.
- BREAKFAST ROOM: 5.16m x 3.91m (16' 11" x 12' 10")
- With central glazed lantern, Travertine tiled flooring, aspect to front over Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills, aspect to rear over central courtyard, feature cornice work, inset spotlights and speaker, hardwood rear service door to rear porch.
- REAR PORCH:
- With feature tiled flooring, cloaks area, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN: 5.21m x 3.96m (17' 1" x 13' 0")
- With range of high and low level cream units, hand crafted in-frame kitchen with pewter fittings, detailed cornice work, inset spotlights, four ring electric Aga oven with two ring oil Aga, granite work surfaces with integrated drainer and twin Jawbox sink with pewter mixer taps, integrated butcher's block, integrated Miele microwave, integrated Miele coffee machine, plumbed for American style fridge freezer with integrated wine rack above, range of pot drawers, feature mantel over Aga, Travertine tiled floor, door leading through to utility room
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.84m x 2.59m (9' 4" x 8' 6")
- With range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, Travertine tiled flooring, cornice ceiling, recessed spotlights, hardwood door leading out to rear courtyard.
- LARGE REAR HALLWAY:
- With twin glazed roof lights, feature tiling, cloaks cupboard, hotpress with Megaflow system and shelving above, rear hallway with detailed cornice work, side hardwood door to courtyard.
- With Sanitan low flush WC, Sanitan pedestal basin with hot and cold tap, tiled splashback, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- ADDITIONAL CLOAKROOM:
- With Sanitan low flush WC, pedestal basin with hot and cold tap, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2): 5.69m x 4.34m (18' 8" x 14' 3")
- With detailed cornice ceiling, porcelain tiled flooring with underfloor heating. Aspect to central courtyard
En Suite Bathroom
Comprising of white suite with Adelphi pedestal basin with hot and cold tap, low flush WC, corner bath with hot and cold tap, separate shower cubicle, thermostatic shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, detailed cornice work and inset lighting.
Walk-in Wardrobe/Dressing Room
- BEDROOM (3): 3.99m x 3.96m (13' 1" x 13' 0")
- With detailed cornice work, inset lighting.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising of white suite with pedestal basin with hot and cold tap, low flush WC, corner shower cubicle with Jet system, chrome heated towel rails, tiled floor, part tiled walls, spotlights, extractor fan.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- With double French hardwood and glazed doors to rear central courtyard, feature intricate cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, archway with access to lift to lower and first floor, oak spindle staircase, access door to lower level, oak door leading to rear hallway with feature cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, hardwood and glazed door out to small pebbled courtyard.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 8.61m x 5.59m (28' 3" x 18' 4")
- With detailed cornice work, twin ceiling roses, feature columned white marble fireplace with tiled granite hearth, cast iron inset (Note: fireplace is feature only), picture window to front with views over Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills, built-in shelving unit. Separate WC
En suite Master Bathroom
Comprising of white suite with two pedestal wash hand basins, with hot and cold taps. Tiled panelled bath with mixer taps and jacuzzi jets. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Detailed cornice work and integrated speakers. Large separate walk in shower and separate low flush WC, bidet and chrome heated towel rail and additional pedestal wash hand basin.
Walk-in Wardrobe/Dressing Room
His and hers dressing rooms, with a range of built in robes.
- LARGE GAMES ROOM AND BAR AREA: 12.09m x 5.84m (39' 8" x 19' 2")
- Oak built-in bar with storage units, work surface areas, space for under bench wine fridges and coolers, eye level shelving units for glassware, optic recess, mirrored shelving areas, hardwood door to Comms room, outside door to basement level fire escape.
- POTENTIAL CINEMA ROOM: 5.51m x 3.81m (18' 1" x 12' 6")
- Wired for sound system, recessed spotlighting, potential projector and screen.
- StAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR:
- Also access via lift, feature cornice work, ceiling roses, access hatch to roofspace.
- FEATURE LIBRARY STYLE LANDING:
- With built-in oak bookcases and storage units, glazed display cabinets, twin doors leading out to rear paved balcony. With views over Belfast Lough to the Antrim Hills and Slemish.
- BEDROOM (4): 6.53m x 5.23m (21' 5" x 17' 2")
- With intricate cornice work, inset lighting, ceiling rose, aspect to front and side with views over to Belfast Lough, the Antrim Hills and Slemish, views to side over adjoining countryside.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising of Sanitan white suite with high flush WC, bidet with mixer taps, pedestal basin with original hot and cold taps, chrome heated towel rail, separate shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, cornice work, inset lighting and extractor fan.
Dressing Room Area
With range of built-in robes and cornice work.
- BEDROOM (5): 5.49m x 4.09m (18' 0" x 13' 5")
- Feature cornice work, twin aspect with views to Belfast Lough, the Antrim Hills and Slemish over to Scotland and Aisla Craig, vanity basin with mixer taps and storage unit below, shaver electric point.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Comprising of white suite with low flush WC, bidet with mixer taps, pedestal basin with hot and cold taps, chrome heated towel rail, corner bath with traditional mixer taps and Jacuzzi jets, separate shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- OUTBUILDINGS/POTENTIAL APARTMENT:
- OUTBUILDINGS/POTENTIAL APARTMENT
Hardwood front door with glazed inset to entrance porch.
Hardwood door to store room one, ground floor, and potential office.
GROUND FLOOR STORE ROOM / POTENTIAL OFFICE
20'7" x 12'8"
With chrome spotlights, feature radiators, door leading through to WC, views from storeroom over Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills.
With low flush WC, pedestal basin with mixer tap, tiled flooring.
With stainless steel sink, mixer taps and storage below, laminate work surface, service door to garage.
22'5" x 14'3"
With electric roller shutter door, chrome recessed spotlights, feature radiator, two wall mounted radiators, tiled flooring and door linking to further integral garage.
37'6" x 22'4"
With twin electric roller shutter doors, power, light, wall mounted radiators, tiled flooring.
Large courtyard approached via electric gates, cobbles, wall mounted lighting, enclosed dog run with water feeder, external stores serviced by separate boiler, granite steps leading up to boiler house.
16'8" x 11'9" at widest points
With oil fired boiler, twin Beam vacuum cylinders, range of under bench units, laminate work surface, hardwood door with glazed insets.
STORE ROOM ONE / CENTRAL LOUNGE
22'6" x 13'5"
With twin aspect windows, views over to Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills.
STORE ROOM TWO / KITCHEN/DINER
15'4" x 8'3" at widest points
With power supply units prepped, water supply plumbing and prepped for kitchen install.
STORE ROOM THREE/POTENTIAL BATHROOM
Piped and prepped for bathroom install.
STORE ROOM FOUR / BEDROOM TWO
11'10" x 11'4"
With aspect to front, with power and light.
STORE ROOM FIVE / POTENTIAL MASTER BEDROOM
23' x 10'6"
Wired and prepped for electrics, television, telephone sockets.
Potential En Suite Shower Room
With low flush WC, pedestal basin with mixer taps and plumbed for shower.
With three Velux windows, heating.
Central courtyard with granite paving feature, feature stone fountain, inset blocks, wall mounted outside lighting, bordered by red brick walled courtyard with raised beds, attached greenhouse, outside taps, side wrought iron gates for vehicle access, further external lighting, views to side across to Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills.
Front sweeping lawn with views across to Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills over to Slemish and beyond on a good day, parking for umpteen cars and hard standing areas.