166 Serpentine Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT36 7JQ
Description & Features
Ideally located off the Antrim Road the property is well placed close to a host of local amenities, excellent schooling, and transport routes connecting Belfast City Centre and further afield.
The property has deceptively spacious accommodation comprising five bedrooms, three reception rooms, modern fully fitted kitchen, wet room, shower room and ensuite bathroom. Externally there are private enclosed gardens to the rear backing onto Fortwilliam Golf Course.
Likely to be of interest to the young family in today’s market viewings are by private appointment through our Lisburn Road Office 02890 668888.
- Attractive Detached Family Home
- Well Presented & Deceptively Spacious Accommodation
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Wet Room, Ensuite Bathroom, & Downstairs Shower Room
- Attached Garage
- Oil Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden Backing Onto Fortwilliam Golf Course
- Popular & Convenient Location off Antrim Road Close To Local Amenities, Schooling & Transport Routes
Type of Tenure
Location of 166 Serpentine RoadView Map
Costs to Consider
£1,301.76 per annum