- CLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- with twin solid hardwood outer doors, tiled floor with mat well, ½ glazed inner door with matching side panels with bevelled glass.
- with ½ glazed outer and inner doors with leaded stained glass top panels, white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin., low flush wc., tongue & groove panelled walls to dado rail, low voltage recessed lighting, wall light point, custom built units, pine flooring.
- RECEPTION HALL: 5.36m x 3.35m (17' 7" x 11' 0")
- with double height ceiling, feature sandstone fireplace with matching hand carved over mantle, basket grate, maple flooring, open plan to
- DINING ROOM: 5.11m x 3.68m (16' 9" x 12' 1")
- with redwood flooring, cornice, wall light points, dimmer switches.
- DRAWING ROOM: 6.32m x 4.27m (20' 9" x 14' 0")
- with period style fireplace with decorative hardwood mantle and surround, marble insets and hearth, wide opening brick inset with dog grate, double aspect windows, cornice, wall light points, double doors from secondary hallway.
- Secondary Hallway with cornice, redwood flooring, wall light points, Cloaks/Storage cupboard under stairs, large shelved Hot Press, French doors to patio area and garden.
- FAMILY ROOM: 4.27m x 4.22m (14' 0" x 13' 10")
- with cornice, mock fireplace with inset electric fire.
- STUDY: 4.27m x 3.35m (14' 0" x 11' 0")
- with custom built fitted units and desks, cornice.
- SITTING ROOM/STUDIO: 4.5m x 3.86m (14' 9" x 12' 8")
- with large built-in storage cupboard, cornice.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 5.18m x 5.18m (17' 0" x 17' 0")
- with comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units in cream with beech worktops by 'Richardson Design' with tiled recess with brown 'Aga' range, high wooden mantle, white 'Belfast' sink unit with antique style mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for American style refrigerator, low voltage recessed lighting), beech flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.28m x 2.51m (10' 9" x 8' 3")
- with solid pine units, 'Belfast' sink unit, slate worktops, plumbed for automatic washing machine, partial wall tiling, quarry tiled floor.
- USEFUL STORE: 2.01m x 1.93m (6' 7" x 6' 4")
- with fitted shelving, quarry tiled floor, door to boiler house, fluorescent lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.27m x 3.58m (14' 0" x 11' 9")
- with cornice, archway to:
- DRESSING ROOM: 3.2m x 2.36m (10' 6" x 7' 9")
- with custom built units, cornice.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM: 4.27m x 1.93m (14' 0" x 6' 4")
- with white suite with gold plated fittings comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin., glass splash back, bidet, low flush wc., large tiled shower cubicle, partial wall tiling, cornice, tiled floor, matching heated towel rail.
- GUEST BEDROOM: 3.61m x 3.56m (11' 10" x 11' 8")
- with built-in double wardrobe, cornice.
- ENSUITE FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM:
- with shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Mahogany spindle staircase to spacious first floor galleried landing overlooking Reception Hall, wall light points, feature archway.
- BEDROOM (3): 7.01m x 3.12m (23' 0" x 10' 3")
- with custom built units.
- BEDROOM (4): 4.57m x 2.87m (15' 0" x 9' 5")
- with custom built units.
- BEDROOM (5): 4.27m x 3.35m (14' 0" x 11' 0")
- with custom built units.
- BEDROOM (6): 3.35m x 3.35m (11' 0" x 11' 0")
- with double built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (7): 5.33m x 3.58m (17' 6" x 11' 9")
- with custom built units, storage cupboard.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- with custom built unit, vanity wash basin, low voltage recessed lighting.
- BATHROOM: 3.43m x 1.78m (11' 3" x 5' 10")
- with fully tiled walls, white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, shower enclosure with glazed screen/door, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc., tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- SHOWER ROOM: 2.34m x 1.6m (7' 8" x 5' 3")
- with white suite comprising quadrant shower enclosure with curved screen/door, half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc., fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Long sweeping tarmac driveway approach from the Ballynahinch Road bordered by mature hedging and trees, twin entrance pillars entrance gates leading to extensive tarmac forecourt providing excellent on-site parking.
Large mature gardens laid out in beautifully maintained lawns with fully stocked beds and borders with a wide variety of specimen trees and shrubs, sheltered paved patio areas at end of house, covered barbeque area, 'secret' enclosed herb/vegetable garden with pergola, paver paths, coach lamps and outside lighting, water tap.
Screened boundaries affording total seclusion complemented by delightful, elevated views over the surrounding countryside and across Lisburn to the South Antrim Hills stretching as far as Cavehill.
Beyond the forecourt are a number of outbuildings including a traditional building which could be used as office/recreation with White PVC double glazed windows and doors. Building comprises:
Ground Floor: Inside: Reception Area / Kitchenette / Cloakroom / Storage Areas. Feature fluorescent lighting. PVC double glazed windows. Internal stairs to:
First floor; Excellent Open Plan Studio / Office: 28'8 X 16'6 solid wood flooring, telephone line. Access to external stairs.
In addition there is also 2 purpose built corrugated iron stores and a block of general purpose stores. In all an ideal set-up for those wishing to run a business from home, subject to any necessary statutory approvals. Alternatively suitable for Games / Recreational use.
To the return side is a paddock together with outbuildings comprising 5 loose boxes, each 12'0 x 12'0, and a tack room, all with passageway to the rear.
In addition to the above there is also a small field bordering the driveway approach.