161A Low Road
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Spacious reception hall with glazed etched door and roof space access ladder. The hall is of sufficient proportion to enable stairs to be installed for a roof space conversion.
- KITCHEN/LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 9.09m x 7.19m (29' 10" x 23' 7")
- Superb range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. New four ring ceramic hob and concealed extractor fan. Double eye level oven. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Open plan to living area with reclaimed brick Inglenook fireplace with reclaimed timber mantle and display area. French doors leading to paved patio area. Kitchen tiled with attractive slate tiles.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Two storage/cloakroom cupboards.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.68m x 3.76m (12' 1" x 12' 4")
- Built-in wardrobes and high level TV and power point.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.66m x 2.44m (12' 0" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (3): 4.93m x 3.33m (16' 2" x 10' 11")
- Range of custom built slide-robes and high level TV and power point. Ensuite wet room comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- LARGE ROOFSPACE:
- Suitable for conversion to extra accommodation, bringing the total size of the dwelling to over 2,200 sq ft, subject to normal planning approval.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet and panelled bath. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Hot press.
- Private west facing garden with original stone built storage shed and boiler house. Large walled garden area with waist level growing planters for easy working with plants. Mains water and outdoor electricity supply points. New large 7 ft galvanised and solid wood sliding gate, ready for electrics. Paved patio area with access into kitchen and lounge. Convenient access to stables, fields and rear outbuildings.
- LUXURY COTTAGES 161B AND NEW LEISURE/CINEMA/OFFICE/UTILITY BUILDING:
- Front courtyard with pebbled driveway, lawn area, reclaimed granite kerb stones, feature Wishing Well with traditional slate roof. Two entrances each 16' (4.9 m) wide with traditional country style Ulster Pillars and wooden gates giving easy access for large vehicles and horse boxes or trailers. Outdoor electrical points and mains water to garden. Detached natural stone building/garage/workshop with two separate areas, concrete floors, plastered and insulated. One with a high level floored storage area.
Rear courtyard with pebbled surface and black cobbled effect concrete surface to the covered BBQ and Hot Tub/Leisure areas. Very generous secure parking space for vehicles, horse boxes, trailers or boats with 7' galvanised and solid wood gate. Outdoor electrical points and mains water to BBQ/Hot Tub area.
Covered BBQ/Car Port area 30' x 15' black cobbled effect concrete. Coloured feature lighting and outdoor electrical points.
Raised Landscaped Feature Garden with reclaimed railway sleepers as a weather screen, established cherry and apple trees, fruit bushes, shrubs and flowerbeds. Cast Iron Style Street and wall lighting. Mains electricity and water supply to all outside Garden, Yard and BBQ areas for ease of maintenance and cleaning.
Luxury 7 x person Hot Tub with 73 jets, 6 waterfalls and 2 fountains. 7 x different treatment positions, including mood lighting and aromatherapy. Electrical supply complies with Regulations.
Workshop 18' 6" x 14' 8" (5.65m x 4.5m) fully insulated and complete with central heating. Traditional stable style door with a genuine antique brass porthole window.
THE NEW GOBBINS CLIFF PATH IS EXPECTED TO ATTRACT 70,000 VISITORS PER YEAR
THIS PROPERTY IS A GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR ANYONE WISHINGTO LIVE IN A FANTASTIC RURAL ENVIRONMENT AND WORK FROM HOME WITH AMPLE LAND FOR FURTHER DEVELOPMENT
161B Low Road
- COURTYARD COTTAGE:
- NEW DETACHED LEISURE/CINEMA/OFFICE/SHOWER/WET ROOM/UTILITY BUILDING: 10.06m x 6.1m (33' 0" x 20' 0")
- Open plan reception/office area with top quality oak wood effect ceramic tiled floor. Cast Iron high output multi- fuel/wood burning stove recessed in feature timber fireplace. Fully wired for maritime themed wall lights, surround sound and computer/telephone points. Professionally installed corner sauna. Triple bi- folding double glazed doors leading to Shipwreck Cove Garden and Hot Tub.
- Walk in wet room: comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin and thermostatically controlled shower, all ability friendly supports with fully tiled walls and floors.
Kitchen/Utility room: Built in hot press, white Belfast sink, plumbed and wired for washing machine, dishwasher and tumble drier. Range of high and low level kitchen units, and efficient gas boiler for central heating and hot water.
- RARE ORIGINAL VICTORIAN 1850S WEIGHBRIDGE AND WEIGHBRIDGE HOUSE: 4.98m x 3.1m (16' 4" x 10' 2")
- With traditional slate roof. Constructed in 1850 this Coates & Young weighbridge is in full working order with all the original machinery. The Weighbridge House has original cast iron glazing, insulated roof and central heating from the main building. Recently used and fitted out as a Tack Room with oak bespoke saddle racks. This unique original weighbridge is very rare and probably the only one of its kind in the country still in working order. If this incredible specimen of Victorian Weighing Machinery could be found today, which it can't, it would cost well in excess of £30,000 to replace it.
3X MULTI AWARD WINNING LUXURY COTTAGES
- THE BARN COTTAGE - 5 STAR
- This cottage is currently registered as 5 star with Tourism NI and is included fully fitted as seen and ready for continued business use. All hard and soft furnishings included are high quality and in a new condition.
- RECEPTION HALL/LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 5.79m x 4.32m (19' 0" x 14' 2")
- Cottage fully tiled throughout. Reclaimed brick Inglenook fireplace. Range of bespoke joiner crafted wooden kitchen units and Belfast sink. Kitchen area plumbed for dishwasher. Fitted fridge and separate freezer. Gas/carbon monoxide/smoke alarms fitted. Utility area plumbed for automatic washing machine. Sky TV/Wall mounted flat screen TV and DVD. Wireless Broadband. Antique brass electrical fittings.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.04m x 3.35m (13' 3" x 11' 0")
- Tiled flooring. Built-in robe and cupboard. Wall mounted flat screen TV.
- ENSUITE WET ROOM:
- Comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and power shower (disabled access.) Fully tiled walls plus mirrored bathroom cabinet.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.52m x 3.35m (14' 10" x 11' 0")
- Tiled flooring. Built-in robe. TV point/wall mounted flat screen TV.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Tiled floor and part panelled walls with tiled areas.
THE COACH HOUSE COTTAGE - 3 STAR (BEFORE KITCHEN E
- RECEPTION HALL:
- LOUNGE: 6.1m x 5.41m (20' 0" x 17' 9")
- Reclaimed brick and granite inglenook fireplace. Fully tiled floor. Wi-Fi/telephone/TV point. Range of higher level antique brass electrical fittings. Open plan to:
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 4.88m x 3.96m (16' 0" x 13' 0")
- Bespoke Hexagonal sunken kitchen with an excellent range of top quality high and low level units. Granite and wood laminate work surfaces with white double Belfast sink. Integral dish washer. Rangemaster 6 x ring gas stove and extractor fan. Large American style fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring throughout. Bespoke stain glass feature ceiling light box. Wooden tunnel style walkway leading to lounge.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.88m x 3.25m (16' 0" x 10' 8")
- Built-in robe. Wall light/TV point. Tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.88m x 2.74m (16' 0" x 9' 0")
- Built-in robe. Wall light/telephone socket. Tiled flooring.
- WET ROOM/WC/SHOWER:
- Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, mirror bathroom cabinet, disabled friendly power shower. Fully tiled walls and non-slip floor tiles.
THE LOFT COTTAGE - 4 STAR (FIRST FLOOR – SE
- RECEPTION HALL:
- LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 5.69m x 4.88m (18' 8" x 16' 0")
- Range of wooden bespoke joiner made units. White china sink/drainer unit/mixer taps. Under counter fridge. Extractor fan and electric cooker. Gas/smoke and carbon monoxide monitor. Reclaimed brick and granite inglenook fire place. Antique brass plugs and sockets. Wall TV point and Sky TV installed/telephone socket. Attractive reclaimed pine wooden bench feature. Fully opening window looking out over fantastic views of Larne Lough, the Antrim Hills and incredible sunsets.
- BEDROOM (1): 5.94m x 2.44m (19' 6" x 8' 0")
- Built-in dressing table bench/wardrobe. Wall light. High level Wall/TV socket. Spectacular views from window over Larne Lough.
- BEDROOM (2): 6.22m x 2.44m (20' 5" x 8' 0")
- Built-in dressing table bench/wardrobe. Wall lights. High level Wall/TV socket.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, mirror bathroom cabinet, panelled bath and separate shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled power shower. Wall light.