16 Whitethorn Avenue, Newtownards, County Down, BT23 8WT
Description & Features
An attractive quad townhouse positioned within a family friendly cul-de-sac, just off the Movilla Road. Offering for sale this well presented home, which has been modernised by its current owners, and provides a bright and welcoming interior. This spacious home would be ideal for investors, first time buyers or those seeking a property to move to away from the busy town centre. There is a large open plan lounge/ dining room/ kitchen which is fantastic for entertaining on the ground floor. At first floor level there are two good sized bedrooms and a recently installed shower room comprising modern white suite. additional storage. Externally there is a large tarmac driveway with off road parking for up to four cars, space to store bins and a handy lockable store. Located within one of the town's most popular developments we’re sure this property will attract good levels of interest and therefore must advise upon booking your viewing appraisal at your earliest convenience. Please contact our Newtownards office on 02891 800700.
- An extremely well presented quad style townhouse
- Ideally suited for first time buyers, investors or those seeking a property to downsize to
- Large open plan lounge/ dining/ kitchen area
- Kitchen with range of high and low level Pine units with wall tiling
- Lounge/ dining area – polished laminate floor
- Two good sized bedrooms, bedroom one with built in robe
- Recently installed shower room comprising modern white suite
- There is a large tarmac driveway to front and side – offering off road parking for up to four cars
- Well stocked small flower bed to front in plants and shrubs
- Gas fired central heating system
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Lockable outside store with Worcester Bosch gas boiler
- Open entrance porch. Glazed doors. Outside light.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/FITTED KITCHEN/DINING 5.08m x 4.95m (16' 8" x 16' 3")
- Single drainer, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Range of high and low level pine units. Formica roll edge work surfaces. Recess for cooker. Extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Wall tiling. Polished laminate floor. Recessed spot lighting. Television and telephone points.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.94m x 2.67m (12' 11" x 8' 9")
- Built in robes.
- BEDROOM (2): 2.95m x 2.26m (9' 8" x 7' 5")
- DELUXE SHOWER ROOM:
- Recently installed modern white suite comprising. Separate shower cubicle Mira. Thermostatically controlled shower unit. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. Push button WC. Matt finish modern clad walls. Laminate floor. Extractor fan.
- STORE CUPBOARD
- Worcester Bosch gas boiler.
- Low maintenance flower bed laid out in shrubs and plants. Outside lighting. Outside water tap.
- Tarmac driveway to front of property with off road parking for up to four cars.
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?