- Magnificent detached, red brick, period property in sought after Rosetta Area BT6
- Prime Residential Location
- Convenient Location close to leading schools, Ormeau Road , Ravenhill Road and carriageway to
- Forestside and Outer Ring
- Access to City Centre
- Delightful Internal Ambiance, Character & Charm. Many original features
- Well Laid out Accommodation with great potential to extend
- Excellent use of Natural Light
- 3 large Reception Rooms with open or mains gas fireplaces, one with separate entrance
- Large, bright Kitchen with oil-fired Aga
- Downstairs WC
- 4 First Floor Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Private mature garden
ENCLOSED GLASS ENTRANCE PORCH:
Solid Wood flooring and leaded, stained glass window
Solid wood flooring.
RECEPTION ROOM Study/ Home Office on plan
Solid wood flooring, feature fireplace cast iron surround and mantle, slate hearth, mains gas coal effect fire Separate entrance (making it an ideal office)
RECEPTION ROOM Living Room 2 on plan
Solid wood flooring, feature mains gas cast iron log burning stove with fireplace surround and solid Mahogany mantle
RECEPTION ROOM Living Room 1 on plan
Solid wood flooring,Feature cast iron fireplace surround and mantle, with decorative ceramic tiled inset, slate hearth open fire. cornice ceiling.
Leading to Hallway to
DOWNSTAIRS WC and CLOAKROOM/UTILITY AREA
LARGE BRIGHT KITCHEN:
African slate tile flooring, bespoke high and low built-in wooden units with feature surround to cream oil-fired AGA and 2 mains gas stove polished solid granite work surfaces, tiled to higher units and Belfast sink. Door to rear paved garden, boiler house and detached garage.
OPEN LANDING AREA:
Separate WC and Bathroom. White suite bath and electric shower built-in hot-press storage
BEDROOM (1): MASTER
slide-robe and shelving built-in robes
Extremely private, mature front and side garden area with paved pathways and lawns.
Rear garden is tiled for low maintenance
Cement base and power line to “Wendy House” currently in need of replacement
P.A.Y.G. Meter for mains gas.