16 Manse Road, Kircubbin, NEWTOWNARDS, County Down, BT22 1DR
Description & Features
Occupying an idyllic semi rural site with picturesque country views here is an ideal opportunity to purchase an outstanding detached family home finished to an excellent standard throughout leaving little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy. The quality of finish is highlighted by features such as attractive limestone fireplace, cast iron wood burning stove and triple glazed windows, which are an extremely important aspect these days.
The accommodation is bright, spacious and flexible comprising family room and archway through to superb solid wood hand painted units and wooden work surfaces. The kitchen is open plan to casual dining/family area with double glazed sliding patio door to the rear garden. There is also a cosy living room with picturesque country views, solid oak floor and cast iron wood burning stove. Upstairs does not disappoint either. The property was originally four bedrooms but has been reconfigured to provide three bedrooms including fantastic main suite consisting of a bedroom, dressing room and en suite shower room. There is also a bathroom with four piece white suite to include bath and separate shower cubicle. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, utility room, downstairs WC and pressurised water system.
Outside does not disappoint either. There is a good sized driveway to the front in loose stones with space for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc, whilst at the rear is an outstanding fully enclosed garden in lawns with extensive paved stone sun terrace barbecue area, covered entertaining space with pizza oven, granite work surfaces and sink unit. There is also a good sized outbuilding to the rear with light and power which would be ideal as a home office, games room, gym, etc, subject to necessary approvals.
Combine all the above with the fact that this property has no onward chain and demand anticipated to be high and to a wide range of prospective purchasers. The property is conveniently positioned with easy access to Newtownards, Bangor, Donaghadee and Kircubbin. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Versatile Detached Property with No Onward Chain
- Outstanding Detached Property with Picturesque Country Views
- Fantastic Semi Rural Site
- Well Presented Throughout Leaving Little Left to do But Move Your Furniture in and Enjoy
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation Providing a Range of Different Layouts
- Family Room with Attractive Limestone Fireplace and Open Fire
- Superb Kitchen with Bespoke Range of Hand Painted Solid Wooden Units, Solid Wooden Work Surfaces and Double Glazed Sliding Patio Door to the Rear Garden
- Separate Utility Room
- Cosy Living Room with Picturesque Country Views, Solid Oak Floor and Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Upstairs Was Originally Four Bedrooms and Could be Converted Back, Currently Comprises Three Bedrooms Including Main Bedroom with Dressing Room and En Suite Shower Room
- Bathroom with Four Piece White Suite to Include Bath and Separate Shower
- Additional Downstairs WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Electric Car Charging Point
- Triple Glazed Windows
- Pressurised Water System
- Good Sized Driveway to the Front in Loose Stones with Space for Cars, Caravans, Boats and Horse Boxes, etc
- Outstanding Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Raised Flowerbeds, Extensive Paved Stone Sun Terrace, Covered Entertaining Space with Pizza Oven, Granite Work Surfaces and Sink Unit
- Good Sized Outbuilding with Light and Power, Ideal as a Home Office, Games Room or Gym, etc, Subject to Necessary Approvals
- Demand Anticipated to be High and to a Wide Range of Prospective Purchasers
- Conveniently Positioned with Easy Access to Newtownards, Donaghadee, Bangor, Kircubbin and Greyabbey
- Early Viewing Essential
Type of Tenure
Location of 16 Manse RoadView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider