16 Main Street, Tempo, Fermanagh, BT94 3LU
Description & Features
Situated in a unique village location, in an elevated position overlooking Tempo's historic Church of Ireland, in such a convenient position, this end terrace townhouse has been a family home for many years and offers a traditional residence that has been recently refurbished, providing many original features that includes a hidden back garden that affords wonderful views of the surrounding village. A traditional townhouse that offers such a uniquely convenient way of life.
Entrance Hall: 9'5 x 4'6 PVC exterior door with glazed inset, tiled floor.
Lounge & Dining Area: 13'1 x 8'2 & 10'6 x 8'5 Traditional fireplace surround with granite inset and hearth, under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen: 8'4 x 6'1 Modern fitted Kitchen, high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, extractor fan hood, PVC exterior door, tiled floor.
Landing: 8'2 x 2'8
Bedroom (1): 15'3 x 9'10 Hotpress.
Bedroom (2): 9'9 x 6'4
Bathroom: 7'2 x 6'7 White suite, step in shower with electric shower, tiled splash back.
Garden to front overlooking Tempo's Main Street. Walkway to side leading to rear garden. Steps to elevated lawn that affords elevated views.
Toilet and storage shed.
Rateable Value: £50,000
Equates to £444.05 for 2023/24
VIEWINGS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE SELLING AGENTS TEL (028) 66320456
- Oil Fired Central Heating & PVC Double Glazing
- Recently Modernised Interior
- Traditional Townhouse With So Much Character
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Deceptively Large Rear Garden With Elevated Views
- Unique & Elevated Village Position
- Overlooking Tempo's Historic Parish Church Of Ireland
- Walking Distance To Local Amenities
- Traditional Living In Such A Unique Village Location
Type of Tenure