16 Laurelgrove Avenue, Belfast, BT8 6ZQ
Description & Features
The Perfect Avenue!
This wonderful semi-detached property located in the popular Four Winds area offers spacious accommodation that is perfect for a growing or established family. With four bedrooms - two with en-suites and a family bathroom, the rush to get ready for school and work should be relatively stress free. Add three reception rooms into the mix and you have the perfect recipe for modern day family living.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with under stair storage, a spacious family room, a living room with a feature fireplace and French doors to a dining room which in turn has patio doors to the rear garden and is open plan to the kitchen. There is a matching utility room with access to the rear garden and an inner hall that provides access to a downstairs WC. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom that benefits from a walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite, a further three bedrooms - one with an en-suite, and a family bathroom with a three-piece suite.
To the front there is a driveway and a garden laid in lawn. The rear garden is very private, has a brick paved patio, a garden shed and a lawn that is complimented by a selection of shrubs & trees.
Laurelgrove Avenue is located in the Four Winds area, only ten minutes into Belfast City Centre and within walking distance to the Four Winds complex that offers a choice of dining options and a sports bar. The Knockbracken Golf Course and driving range are across the road with its own bar and restaurant.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Your Next Move...
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
- A fabulous semi-detached property located in the Four Winds area
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall benefiting from under stair storage
- Living room with a feature fireplace and French doors to the dining room
- Dining room open to the kitchen with patio doors to the garden
- Fantastic kitchen with a good range of units and integrated appliances
- Spacious family room providing additional living space
- Utility room with matching units and with access to a downstairs WC
- Master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room
- A further three bedrooms - one with an en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Private rear garden laid in lawn with a brick paved patio
- Driveway and a garden laid in lawn to the front of the property
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Type of Tenure