16 Laganview, Donaghcloney, BT66 7GJ
Description & Features
A spacious detached family home with sunroom, detached garage and extensive gardens with countryside views.
The owners of this lovely home extended it just 7 years ago to give a fabulous sunroom with wood-burning stove just off the kitchen/dining area which is ideal for family living. They also increased the garden size by purchasing further garden space to the side to give the house a large private garden with lovely countryside views.
Located just off Main Street in Donaghcloney this home is ideal for families as local amenities such as shops, Donaghcloney Primary School and public transport are all within walking distance. Donaghcloney is also a central base for those who commute with the A1 main arterial route a short drive away, and commuting to Craigavon, Portadown and Banbridge relatively straight forward.
Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen/ dining area, sunroom, utility room, downstairs cloakroom with wc, landing , Bedroom 1 with ensuite, 3 further bedrooms (1 which is plumbed for an ensuite) and family bathroom.
Corner of cul-de-sac position with ample carparking to the front. Large side garden and enclosed rear garden
Viewing is very highly recommended - call Barbara, Julie or Andrew on 028 92616999 to arrange an appointment to view.
- 3 Reception / 4 Bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- Oil fired central heating complimented by a wood-burning stove to the sunroom
- uPVC double glazing
- White panelled internal doors
- Really large side garden with lovely countryside views
- Entrance Hall
- Wooden panel entrance door with double glazed side panels. Oak strip flooring. Pine spindled stair case to first floor. Under stairs storage.
- Living room 3.2m x 3.9m (10' 6" x 12' 10")
- Feature oak strip fire place with cast iron inset & slate tiled hearth.
- Dining room 3.2m x 4m (10' 6" x 13' 1")
- Double glass pine doors to dining area.
- Kitchen / Dining area 6.9m x 3.3m (22' 8" x 10' 10")
- Excellent range of contemporary high & ;low level units. Granite work tops. Inset Belfast sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Stainless steel extractor hood. 4 ring hob. Built in oven. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Feature breakfast bar. Open to sunroom. Double glass doors to living room.
- Sunroom 4.7m x 3.5m (15' 5" x 11' 6")
- Vaulted ceiling. Feature antique brick fireplace with inset wood burning stove. Oak strip flooring. uPVC double glazed patio doors.
- Utility room 1.9m x 2.5m (6' 3" x 8' 2")
- Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Plumbed for American style fridge/freezer. Tiled floor.
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor.
- Access to roof space. Built in hot-press.
- Bedroom 1 3.3m x 3.9m (10' 10" x 12' 10")
- White coloured suite comprising; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.2m x 4.2m (10' 6" x 13' 9")
- Walk in wardrobe. (Plumbing is there to convert to an ensuite.
- Bedroom 3 3.2m x 3.2m (10' 6" x 10' 6")
- Bedroom 4 2.6m x 3.4m (8' 6" x 11' 2")
- Modern white coloured suite comprising; pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, panelled bath with central mixer tap. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- End of cul de sac position. Driveway car parking to front in pebbles. Extensive side garden in lawn with lovely rural aspect. Feature granite paved patio pathway. Side gate. Steel framed garage to side with light and power. Enclosed rear garden. Paved pathway. Garden shed.
- This property may be subject to additional costs & annual charges (rates, ground rent, management charges etc) please check with agent & solicitor for details of these. No surveys have been carried out on this property nor appliances checked, any purchasers should carry out any checks or surveys they deem necessary. Floor plan layout and measurements are approximate and are for illustrative purposes only. We recommend you conduct an independent investigation of the property and its grounds to determine its exact size and suitability for your space requirements. Should you have any questions or queries over the construction type of this property please ask agent for further details. Rates according to LPS website as of date of listing. Please note Locale Home Sales & Lettings may receive a commission should you choose to use mortgage or rental management services.
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Location of 16 LaganviewView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
£1,696.45 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?