McQuoids are delighted to welcome this well presented Victorian style semi detached home located on Knockbreda Road, a much sought after residential location in South East Belfast. The area offers a wide range of amenities such as, excellent schools, Forestside Shopping Centre and easy accessibilty to Belfast City Centre with public transport right at your doorstep.
Number 16 is an excellent example of a late 19th Century built semi-detached house, retaining interally and externally all of the orgional features. Additionally, the accomdation is verstaile offering six double bedrooms and three recpetions, a tasteful kitchen, utility room / cloakroom and downstairs W.C.
Externally, the property benefits from driveway parking, mature setting front garden, fully enclosed private rear garden with detached garage.
Viewing is by appointment through McQuoids Estate Agents on 02890 640018.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Hardwood door with side panels to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Corniced ceiling and Amtico flooring.
- LOUNGE: 5.93m x 4.29m (19' 5" x 14' 1")
- Measurements taken into bay window. Origional period style marble fireplace with cast iron slate and tiled hearth.Decorative cornicing with wrap around picture rail below.
- LIVING ROOM: 5.93m x 4.29m (19' 5" x 14' 1")
- Measurements taken into bay window. Magnificient origional marble fireplace with cast iron slate and tiled hearth. Stylish cornicing & wrap around picture frame below. Outlook to front.
- DINING ROOM: 3.51m x 3.27m (11' 6" x 10' 9")
- Glazed wooden door to access rear garden. Origional upward sliding door separating dining and living areas. Cornicing and feature picture rail.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- White Suite comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal handwash basin with tiled splash back, exctractor fan. Frosted Window.
- UTILITY ROOM / CLOAKROOM:
- Plumbed for washing and dryer. Glazed window with outlook to rear. Four spotlights.
- SPACIOUS BESPOKE KITCHEN: 7.33m x 2.3m (24' 1" x 7' 7")
- Excellent range of modern high and low level units, polished quartz work surfaces including two bowl stainless steel sink units with mixer tap, stainless steel splash back. Island unit with three down lighters and wooden breakfast bar.
Plumbed for dishwasher,Britannia cooker with electric oven with five gas rings, low voltage spotlights. Velux Sky lights in kitchen area. Amtico flooring.
Outlook to rear garden.
- Stained leaded Glass window. Ironing cupbaord.
- BATHROOM / SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite. Large shower cubicle with power shower. uPVC panelling. Stainless steel towel radiator. Free standing bath tub with centre mount mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Recessed spotlights and Amtico flooring.
- White suite comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal handwash basin with tiled splash back. Amtico flooring. Outlook to side.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.96m x 3.01m (13' 0" x 9' 11")
- STUDY / BEDROOM (3): 3.51m x 3.25m (11' 6" x 10' 8")
- Outlook to rear. Built in wardropes / cupbaords.
- BEDROOM (1): 5.31m x 3.94m (17' 5" x 12' 11")
- Feature marble fireplace surround and mantle, cast iron inset, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.53m x 4.3m (14' 10" x 14' 1")
- Cornice ceiling, feature fireplace surorund, cast iron inset and decorative tiled inset, decorative tiled hearth.
- BEDROOM (5): 4.22m x 4.21m (13' 10" x 13' 10")
- Small built in cupboard. Veluw window. Eves storgage.
- BEDROOM (6): 4.26m x 3.22m (14' 0" x 10' 7")
- Eves storage. Access to roofspace. Single glazed window with outlook to side.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprisnig of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Large cubicle with power shower.
- Driveway parking. Front yard with mature shrubs and prebble dash. Magnificent private rear garden with ornate flower beds, patio areas.
- DETACHED GARAGE: 4.52m x 3.08m (14' 10" x 10' 1")
- Over head door, access to private rear alley.