Ideally suited to first-time buyers or those looking to downsize. Commuting to Belfast and surrounding towns couldn't be easier with excellent transport links close by.
Internally, the property comprises two double bedrooms, living room with double doors to the rear garden, a contemporary kitchen including integrated appliances and a casual dining area, cloakroom WC, and
a modern bathroom with a separate shower cubicle.
Outside there is tarmac parking for at least two cars to the front and a delightful, fully enclosed garden to the rear.
We anticipate good interest in this superb property. Viewing is strictly through Pinkertons.
- An immaculately present two-bedroom semi-detached property located in the hugely popular Helens Wood Development.
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tile floor. Composite front door. Alarm control unit. Telephone point. Under-stair storage including gas-fired boiler, washer dryer, and heating control.
- Living Room 4.22m x 3.48m (13' 10" x 11' 5")
- Wood laminate flooring. Double doors to rear garden. Television point. Thermo static heating control.
- Kitchen 5.05m x 2.11m (16' 7" x 6' 11")
- Good range of high and low-level, soft-close units complimented by laminate worktops and upstands. Integrated appliances include - fridge freezer and dishwasher. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Gas hob with oven and grill under and extractor hood over. Glass splash back. Casual dining - television and telephone points. Ceramic tile floor.
- Cloakroom WC
- White sanitary ware - low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Access to roof space. Thermostatic heating control.
- Bedroom 1 3.05m x 2.74m (10' 0" x 9' 0")
- Rear aspect. Double room
- Bedroom 2 4.24m x 2.64m (13' 11" x 8' 8")
- Front aspect. Television and telephone points.
- Bathroom 2.82m x 1.91m (9' 3" x 6' 3")
- Modern contemporary white suite - low flush WC, wash hand basin with monobloc tap on vanity unit, panelled bath with handheld shower extension, and separate shower cubicle with raindrop shower head. Tiled around bath. Chrome, heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- Outside Front
- Tarmac parking for at least two cars.
- Outside Rear
- Garden in lawn complimented by planting. Fully enclosed. Paved path and patio. Vertical board fencing and side gate. Outside light. Outside tap.
- REQUIRED INFO UNDER TRADING STANDARDS GUIDANCE
- Tenure - Pressumed managed freehold Rates - £901.12
- Travelling out of Bangor on Newtownards Road, at the Rathgael Road Roundabout take the third exit onto Rathgael Road, right onto Helens Wood lane then left onto Helens Wood Green - The property will be on the left. A Pinkertons Sale board has been erected.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS We aim to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable. However, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, and none are to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The detail provided in the ‘Required information under Trading Standards guidance’ is provided in good faith from information supplied to Pinkertons by the Vendor. All, save for Tenure, are subject to change annually. We have not tested any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification, and there is no guarantee of their operating ability or efficiency. All measurements have only been taken as a guide to prospective buyers and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed upon with the seller.