15B Carnanmore Park, Belfast, County Antrim, BT11 9LX
Description & Features
15B Carnanmore Park, Belfast, BT11 9LX.
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £70,500 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place. Ulster Property Sales 138 Andersonstown Road, Belfast, BT11 9BY. 02890 605200 EPC D66
A sizeable first floor apartment with its own front door access and large, enclosed rear garden. Positioned just off the Blacks Road, the property enjoys proximity to lots of nearby amenities to include schooling, shops, and transport links as well as the Glider service and motorway network. Two good sized bedrooms. Further study/home office space. Living room with access to separate fitted kitchen. White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Chain free. Superb doorstep convenience to include proximity to Colin Glen and all its leading attractions. Viewing highly recommended.
- Sizeable first floor apartment with its own front door access and enclosed, large garden.
- Two good sized bedrooms plus study/office space.
- Living room with access to separate fitted kitchen.
- White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle.
- Gas central heating system.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Chain free.
- Superb doorstep convenience close to an abundance of amenities.
- Excellent transport links / Glider close by.
- EPC - D66.
Type of Tenure
Location of 15B Carnanmore ParkView Map
Costs to Consider