Potential Residential Development Site, 154 - 156 Glenville Road, Newtownabbey, Antrim, BT37 0DT
Description & Features
Potential residential development site (subject to necessary planning checks and approvals) extending to c.1.2 acres, conveniently located off the Glenville Road, Newtownabbey. The site benefits from road access off the Glenville Road and consists of two semi detached units and gardens/land, situated within the BMAP development area for Newtownabbey. The proposed layout and numbers attached are subject to a planning application and it should be noted that as planning is a subjective process there can be no guarantee of an approval.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Colin Graham Residential.
Early interest highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Potential Residential Development Site
- Subject To Planning Approval And Checks
- Site Extending To c.1.2 Acres
- Located Within BMAP Development Area
- Sought After And Convenient Location
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Type of Tenure
Location of Potential Residential Development SiteView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?