150m North, 147 Dromore Road, Donaghcloney, County Armagh, BT66 7NR
Description & Features
A very desirable building site with full planning permission, located on the much admired Dromore Road, convenient to Dromore with the A1 carriageway, Moira and the M1 motorway as well as neighbouring villages including the historic villages of Donaghcloney, Waringstown and Magheralin.
The site extends to approximately 1 acre with access from the Dromore Road. An elevated feel is created by attractive views across the surrounding countryside which will appeal to those seeking a prominent site in an accessible location.
- Stunning building site fronting the main Dromore Road presenting a prime building site opportunity
- The site has full planning permissions passed for a contemporary style dwelling designed by a renowned local architect
- Site extends to approximately 1 acre
- Planning permission number N/2014/0283/F
- Plans available on request
Type of Tenure
Location of 150m NorthView Map
Costs to Consider