- ENTRANCE PORCH: 2.36m x 2.16m (7' 9" x 7' 1")
- Access via an oversized Wooden Door accompanied by feature-Stained glass Windows. Complete with Tiled Flooring, Cornicing, Ceiling Rose and feature deep Architraves.
- ENTRANCE HALL: 6.6m x 5.74m (21' 8" x 18' 10")
- Accessed via a Wooden and Glazed Door with a feature-Stained glass Window. Comprising stunning feature Panel Walls, Solid Wooden Flooring, Cornicing and a feature Antique Oak Fireplace restored and reclaimed from a Bank Building, with a Brick Surround and Tiled Hearth.
- LOUNGE: 7.67m x 7.52m (25' 2" x 24' 8")
- Front aspect Reception Room with a feature Box Bay Window. Comprising an open Fire with a Matt White Marble Fireplace with a Sienna Gold Insert and a Slate Hearth. Complete with feature Gold Leaf Ceiling Rose, Cornicing and deep Windowsills. Sliding Wooden & Glazed Doors provide access to:
- DINING ROOM: 5.46m x 4.09m (17' 11" x 13' 5")
- Dual access rear aspect reception room comprising feature Ceiling Rose, Cornicing and deep Windowsills.
- FAMILY ROOM: 6.4m x 5.59m (21' 0" x 18' 4")
- Rear aspect reception room comprising Solid Wooden Flooring, feature Cornicing, Ceiling Rose and an Aarrow Woodburning Stove with a Wooden Sleeper Style Mantle and Tiled Surround. There is a feature Box Bay Window providing a Seating / Reading Area to enjoy the stunning views over the rear Gardens. This room is complete with Double Wooden and Glazed Doors providing access to the rear Terrace and Gardens.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 7.09m x 5.08m (23' 3" x 16' 8")
- This is undoubtedly the Heart of this Stunning Home. Comprising a range of high- and low-level Units with complimentary Granite Worktops, a two Ring Four Oven Oil Fired Aga, a separate Neff Five Ring Gas Hob and under Fan Oven with an Extractor over, a Double Belfast Style Sink and Drainer Unit, plumbed for an American Fridge / Freezer, a feature Hanging Bulkhead over the Island with Spotlights. Complete with Tiled Flooring, part Tiled Walls, access to a large Pantry which is shelved and ideal for dry food storage. There is also access to the Lift which provides access to the First and Second Floors. Wooden and Glazed Double Doors provide access to the rear Terrace and Gardens. Access to:
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.18m x 2.06m (10' 5" x 6' 9")
- Comprising a range of High- and Low-Level Units with complimentary Worktops, Plumbed for a Washing Machine and Tumble dryer and a Stainless-Steel Sink and Drainer Unit. Complete with Tiled Flooring and part Tiled Walls. Through to:
- BOOT ROOM 2.57m x 2.18m (8' 5" x 7' 2")
- Comprising a Cloak Area and built-in Units for extra Storage. Complete with Tiled Flooring and access to the rear via a Wooden and Glazed Door.
- REAR HALLWAY: 2.18m x 2.18m (7' 2" x 7' 2")
- Tiled Flooring, access to Garage. Stairs to First Floor Snooker Room / Entertainment Room.
- StUDY / LIBRARY 4.62m x 3.91m (15' 2" x 12' 10")
- Front aspect Reception Room with Solid Wooden Flooring, feature Cornice and Ceiling Rose.
- W.C. 1.93m x 1.22m (6' 4" x 4' 0")
- Two-piece Suite comprising a W.C. and a Pedestal Wash Hand Basin. Complete with Solid Wooden Flooring and Mosaic Part Tiled Walls.
- DOUBLE GARAGE: 8.43m x 7.82m (27' 8" x 25' 8")
- Triple access via Two Novoferm Insulated Sectional Electric Doors to the front, one side door providing access from the Main Residence and a rear Pedestrian Door providing access to the rear Courtyard / Gardens. Complete with Light, Power and access to:
- W.C. 2.13m x 1.22m (7' 0" x 4' 0")
- Two-piece Suite comprising a Handle Flush W.C. and a Pedestal Wash Hand Basin. Complete with Tiled Flooring and part Tiled Walls.
- GALLERY LANDING 6.55m x 5.36m (21' 6" x 17' 7")
- Without doubt one of the most Stunning and Breathtaking areas within this beautiful Home. Comprising a feature Bespoke Staircase, Ceiling Rose, Cornicing, Part Paneled Walls, Solid Wooden Flooring and a Grand Feature-Stained glass Window. Access to Hot-press which is Shelved and ideal for additional storage.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 5.59m x 5.46m (18' 4" x 17' 11")
- Front aspect Double Bedroom with feature Cornicing, Ceiling Rose, a Large Feature Mullioned Window and deep Windowsills. Stunning Views over the Gardens / Lawns. Access to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 3m x 2.01m (9' 10" x 6' 7")
- Deluxe Four Piece Suite comprising a Walk-in Mains Shower, a Bidet, a Push Button W.C. and a Sink with a Marble Worktop and a Vanity Unit Under. Complete with a Chrome Heated Towel Rail, Tiled Flooring, part Tiled Walls and Garden Views.
- DRESSING ROOM: 2.67m x 2.24m (8' 9" x 7' 4")
- Walk-in Dressing Room which is fitted with Shelving and copious Hanging Space.
- BEDROOM (2): 5.64m x 4.22m (18' 6" x 13' 10")
- Side aspect Double Bedroom with Solid Concrete Flooring, feature Cornicing, Ceiling Rose and stunning Garden and Terrace Views.
- BEDROOM (3): 5.49m x 3.96m (18' 0" x 13' 0")
- Rear aspect Double Bedroom with solid Wooden Flooring, feature Cornicing, Ceiling Rose and stunning Garden / Terrace Views.
- BEDROOM (4): 4.67m x 2.82m (15' 4" x 9' 3")
- Rear aspect Double Bedroom comprising Solid Wooden Flooring and stunning Garden / Terrace Views.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 5.16m x 3.18m (16' 11" x 10' 5")
- Deluxe Three-Piece Suite comprising a Pedestal Wash Hand Basin, a Shower Cubicle with an Aqualisa Electric Shower over and a W.C. Complete with Tiled Flooring, part Tiled Walls, a Heated Towel Rail and Extractor Fan.
- BEDROOM (5): 4.19m x 3.99m (13' 9" x 13' 1")
- Front aspect Double Bedroom with Concrete Floor, a feature Oriel Window, Ceiling Rose and stunning Garden views.
- MAIN BATHROOM SUITE 4.19m x 3.33m (13' 9" x 10' 11")
- Deluxe Four Piece Bathroom Suite comprising a Push Button W.C., a Corner Jacuzzi Bath, a Walk-in Mains Shower, a Sink with Marble Worktop and Storage Under. Complete with Black and White Marble Tiled Flooring, Part Tiled Walls and an Electric Shaver Point on the Wall.
- SNOOKER ROOM / ENTERTAINMENT ROOM / BAR 8.48m x 8.18m (27' 10" x 26' 10")
- Dual access and Dual aspect Snooker / Entertainment Room with Solid Wooden Flooring with Fire Escape Staircase. Complete with a Snooker Table, accessories (which are available at an agreed price with the Vendors) and a raised viewing area.
- W.C. 2.03m x 1.04m (6' 8" x 3' 5")
- Two Piece Suite with comprising a W.C. and a Pedestal Wash Hand Basin. Complete with Tiled Flooring, Part Tiled Walls and an Extractor Fan.
- LOUNGE AREA 8.41m x 3.94m (27' 7" x 12' 11")
- Large spacious Reception Area providing access to:
- Store Room 3.99m x 2.11m (13' 1" x 6' 11")
- Large Room providing ample space for additional storage.
- BOARDROOM 11.43m x 5.46m (37' 6" x 17' 11")
- Dual aspect Reception Room, currently being used as a stunning Boardroom. Access to:
- OFFICE ONE / ADDITIONAL STORAGE 4.5m x 3.71m (14' 9" x 12' 2")
- Rear aspect with stunning elevated Garden and Countryside Views.
- OFFICE TWO 5.99m x 4.06m (19' 8" x 13' 4")
- Rear aspect with stunning Garden and Countryside Views.
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.81m x 2.29m (12' 6" x 7' 6")
- Complete with a range of Low-Level Units, plumbed for a Stainless-Steel Sink and Drainer Unit. Access to built-in Storage.
- WORKSHOP (Ground Floor 50’ 05’’ x 25’11’’ First Floor Mezzanine 28’ 10’’ x 25’ 0 15.37m x 7.9m (50' 5" x 25' 11")
- Dual access via a large Front Door measuring approx. 12' 08'' wide and 11' high and a separate Pedestrian side Door. Complete with Three Phase Electrics throughout, extremely well insulated and a Steel Staircase provides access to the Mezzanine Flooring. This Workshop is suitable for a myriad of uses, for example those seeking to Work from Home, possibly in Manufacturing, Mechanics etc. (subject to the relevant permissions.
Outside there are two stunning Tall Pillars with Gates providing access to the rear Courtyard and truly stunning wrap-around Gardens with rolling Lawns, a Pond, Manicured Shrubbery, Trees, Beds and Multiple Entertainment and Relaxing Areas.
The Beech Boundary Hedge is extremely well Trimmed and Maintained providing ample Privacy and Security. There is also a feature grouping of five mature Silver birch Trees in the front Lawn and a wide variety of single feature Trees placed beautifully around the Gardens.
This is the perfect place to Relax and Unwind and admire the breathtaking Countryside views at your own back door.