15 Cotswold Drive, BANGOR, County Down, BT20 4SF
Description & Features
With no onward chain here is an ideal opportunity to purchase a truly exceptional extended detached bungalow with fantastic site which provides ample room to extend further, subject to necessary approvals, and an excellent degree of privacy.
The accommodation is bright, spacious and flexible comprising large living room with attractive fireplace and gas coal effect fire, fitted kitchen, which is open plan to a large family casual dining area with cast iron multi-fuel burning stove and French doors onto the rear garden, three well proportioned bedrooms and luxury fully tiled shower room with three piece white suite.
Outside does not disappoint either. There are two driveways which provide ample parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc. One driveway leads to an attached garage and the other driveway leads to an additional parking area. There is also a beautifully presented landscaped front garden area with plants, shrubs and paved terrace. To the rear is an outstanding garden in lawn with extensive terracing and is an ideal space for children at play or for outdoor entertaining. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, guttering and soffits and large attached garage.
Properties within this cul-de-sac are conveniently positioned to many local amenities including shops, cafes, restaurants, Ballyholme beach and village and leading local schools. Demand is anticipated to be high and to a wide range of prospective purchasers. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety. Properties of this calibre rarely make it to the open market.
- Outstanding Extended Detached Bungalow
- Cul-de-sac Position Within Prime Residential Area
- Fantastic Site Providing Ample Room to Extend Further Subject to Necessary Approvals
- Excellent Degree of Privacy
- Versatile and Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Good Sized Living Room with Attractive Fireplace and Gas Coal Effect Fire
- Fitted Kitchen Which is Open Plan to a Large Family/Casual Dining Area with Cast Iron Multi-Fuel Burning Stove and French Doors onto the Rear Garden
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Luxury Fully Tiled Shower Room with Three Piece Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Guttering and Soffits
- Two Driveways Providing Parking for Cars, Caravans, Boats and Horse Boxes, etc. One Driveway Leads to a Large Attached Garage and the Other Driveway Leads to an Additional Parking Area
- Beautifully Presented Landscaped Front Garden with Plants and Shrubs and Paved Terrace
- Fabulous Fully Enclosed Rear Garden with Lawn, Extensive Terracing and Excellent Degree of Privacy, an Ideal Space for Children at Play or for Outdoor Entertaining
- Demand Anticipated to be High and to a Wide Range of Purchasers
- Many Amenities Close By Including Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Ballyholme Beach and Village and Leading Local Schools
- Early Viewing Essential
- Properties of This Calibre Rarely Make it to the Open Market
- uPVC double glazed front door with uPVC double glazed side panels to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Fully tiled floor, glazed inner door with glazed side panels to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, cloakroom with storage, access to roofspace.
- LIVING ROOM: 6.78m x 4.22m (22' 3" x 13' 10")
- at widest points Attractive marble granite fireplace with gas coal effect, cornice ceiling, uPVC double glazed French doors to open plan kitchen with dining/family area.
- FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING/FAMILY AREA 5.77m x 6.83m (18' 11" x 22' 5")
- at widest points narrowing to 14’6” Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splashback, integrated oven and grill above, integrated four ring hob, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, integrated washing machine, integrated Slimline dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, glass display cabinets, part tiled walls, casual dining/family area with cast iron multi-fuel burning stove, granite hearth, attractive oak surround, uPVC double glazed French doors to garden, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.61m x 3.33m (11' 10" x 10' 11")
- BEDROOM (2): 3.61m x 2.69m (11' 10" x 8' 10")
- into robes at widest points. Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.69m x 2.57m (8' 10" x 8' 5")
- LUXURY FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising: shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap on vanity unit, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, Willis type immersion.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 7.06m x 2.79m (23' 2" x 9' 2")
- at widest points Roller door, power, light, sink unit with hot and cold water, oil fired boiler.
- Outstanding site backing onto St Columbanus School, two driveways which provide ample parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc, one driveway leads to an attached garage and the other driveway has gates which lead to an additional parking area.
- Exceptional fully enclosed rear garden with lawn, extensive paved patio terraces, raised flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, tarmac area, excellent degree of privacy and provides ample room to extend subject to necessary approvals, an ideal space for children at play or for outdoor entertaining, uPVC oil tank, beautifully presented landscaped front garden with plants, shrubs and paved terrace.
Type of Tenure
Location of 15 Cotswold Drive
Heading out of Bangor, along Donaghadee Road, Cotswold Drive is the last cul-de-sac on your left just before the roundabout.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?