- Open Porch. Mahogany panel hall Door with Double Glazed side panel to bright spacious reception hall, wired for wall lights.
- Drawing Room: 6.67m x 4.37m (21' 11" x 14' 4")
- at widest point. Mahogany Adams style fire
surround with marble and granite inset with granite hearth, wired for wall lights,
television point and attractive bay window.
- Dining Room: 4.78m x 3.27m (15' 8" x 10' 9")
- Mahogany glazed double doors to:-
at widest point. Wired for wall lights.
- Kitchen/Dining/Family: 8.09m x 4.57m (26' 7" x 15' 0")
- at widest point. Excellent range of high and low level units with generous worktops, concealed lighting, built-in leaded glass double door display, breakfast bar, Blanco bowl and half stainless steel sink unit, Zanussi ceramic hob, Airforce stainless steel extractor fan, Neff eye-level, double-door oven, fridge space, microwave space, plumbed for automatic washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, recessed low voltage down lighting, partial wall tiling and cushion flooring.
- Spacious Dining/Family Area:
- Brick fire surround with cast iron and tile inset with tile hearth incorporating a back boiler, feature picture window and television point.
- Rear hall with vinyl flooring.
- Utility Room: 2.37m x 2.37m (7' 9" x 7' 9")
- Built-in storage space, single drainer stainless steel sink, plumbed for automatic washing machine, w/c, wash hand basin and vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom: 3.28m x 2.97m (10' 9" x 9' 9")
- Generous size built-in wardrobe, television point, access to Ensuite/Bathroom.
- Ensuite/Bathroom: 3.27m x 2.06m (10' 9" x 6' 9")
- at widest point. Ivory coloured cast iron suite comprising panel bath with shower and screen over, low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, vanity mirror and shaving point, built-in
storage unit and fully tiled walls.
- Double doored hotpress in hallway.
- Bedroom: 3.27m x 3.58m (10' 9" x 11' 9")
- Built in wardrobe and television point
- White suite comprising low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, extractor fan, PVC tongue and groove ceiling, PVC panel walls and tile floor.
- Bedroom: 3.28m x 3.14m (10' 9" x 10' 4")
- Built-in wardrobe, vanity unit with under cupboards, vanity mirror and television point.
- White suite comprising low flush w/c, shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower,
extractor fan, PVC tongue and groove ceiling and PVC panel walls.
- Bedroom: 2.9m x 3.28m (9' 6" x 10' 9")
- Built-in wardrobe and television point.
- White suite comprising close coupled w/c, vanity unit with under cupboards, vanity mirror, shaving point, shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, heated towel rail,
extractor fan, PVC panel walls and tile floor.
- Master Bedroom: 4.05m x 3.43m (13' 3" x 11' 3")
- Wall to wall, built-in wardrobe with top boxes, television point,
vanity unit with hot and cold supply and under cupboards, shower cubicle with Mira Sport shower.
- Central heating Firefox condensed boiler, light and power.
- Front roofspace partially floored, well insulated with light.
Rear roofspace fully floored, well insulated with light.
- Magnificent gardens laid to lawn, well stocked with a profusion of maturing specimen shrubs and trees, greenhouse, fruit trees, fruit bushes and paved patio
Tarmac avenue leading to asphalt driveway with generous forecourt as well as side and rear parking.
Gated access to laneway leading to part concrete yard with useful range of
agricultural outbuildings, including stables/stores.
The agricultural Land extends to 3.95 Ha (9.76 acres) and is contained in one field with paddock, situated to the side and rear of the Bungalow.
This is an ideal opportunity to acquire a small holding in a idyllic rural setting.