Cider House, 14A KINCORA AVE, Ballyhackamore, BELFAST, BT4 3DW
Description & Features
This secluded and unique detached bungalow is situated in arguably one of the most desirable postcodes in Belfast. Located at the end of a private lane, hidden behind double electric gates, the accommodation is both bright and modern and finished to a high standard by the present vendors. Situated within just 3 minutes stroll to Ballyhackamore village, the location of this fine property ensures both convenience and access to all the many features and benefits of living in such a sought after destination.
This well presented home extends to approx 2600 sq ft and the plot extends to approx 1/3 acre. The driveway is spacious providing car parking for five to six cars, turning area and detached double garage. There are landscaped gardens to side and rear, enjoying a south westerly aspect. Boosting 5 double bedrooms (bedroom 5 is currently used as an office), three of which are en-suite , large entertainment sized drawing room, luxury fitted kitchen open plan to family room and dining area. There is an additional shower room, utility room, zoned gas fired central heating system and fully UPVC double glazed throughout with modern black frames.
Kincora Avenue is a stunning tree lined avenue within East Belfast situated between the bustling areas of Ballyhackamore and Belmont providing many eateries, coffee shops and independent shops on your doorstep. Many of the provinces leading schools are also within a short stroll, with Strathearn, Campbell College, Bloomfield Collegiate, Our Lady and St Patricks Grammar and a number of leading primary schools, accessible within minutes. This property will appeal to many buyers as it is suitable for a family home, downsizing or the client looking for a fantastic location within the city and its ease of access to all there is on offer. A property of this size, privacy and calibre is extremely rare in this location so we would encourage early viewing as we expect high demand.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services, and so does not verify they are in working order, fit for their purpose, or within ownership of the sellers, therefore the buyer must assume the information given is incorrect. Neither has the Agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property or the validity of any guarantee. A buyer must assume the information is incorrect, until it has been verified by their own solicitors. The measurements supplied are for general guidance, and as such must be considered as incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements themselves before committing themselves to any expense. Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property. The sales particulars may change in the course of time, and any interested party is advised to make final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts.
Please note a member of the Burbridge DuCann team has a vested interest in this property.
- Private Location set back from the main avenue
- Offers privacy and seclusion which is hard to find in the city
- Stunning modern styling
- Contemporary curved walls in hallway, bathroom and kitchen
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bedrooms en-suite
- 2+ reception rooms
- Luxury fitted kitchen
- Twin ovens and built in microwave
- Utlity room
- Bespoke bathroom fittings
- CAT 5 cabling throughout
- Wired for stereo sound in drawing room, kitchen, master bedroom and master ensuite
- Wired for 5.1 home cinema and projector screen
- Black UPVC double glazing
- Extra wide doors throughout
- Extensive range of tiled flooring
- Feature picture framed windows in drawing room
- Beautifully maintained gardens in mature planting and lawn
- Gas fired zoned central heating
- Walnut internal doors with chrome polished handles
- Alarm system
- Tarmac driveway with terra paving edging
- Feature exterior lighting
- Electronic gates with remote control access
- Located in desirable residential area of East Belfast
- Within walking distance to leading primary and grammar schools including Strathearn, Bloomfield Collegiate, Campbell College, Our lady and St Patricks, Belmont,Greenwood and Strandtown Primary schools
- Detached double garage
- Vegetable Garden with Potting store
- RECEPTION/DINING HALL 7.54m x 4.19m (24' 9" x 13' 9")
- Polished porcelain tiling. Low level LED lighting extenuating the curves of the hallway. Alarm panel. Large cloakroom and hot press with mega flow system. Underfloor heating temperature control thermostat
- DRAWING ROOM 7.32m x 6.12m (24' 0" x 20' 1")
- Feature raised hearth in slate with picture box open fireplace.Polished porcelain tiling with carpet inset. Large corner window and patio doors leading out to the garden. High output radiators recessed into the wall and stylish cast iron low level radiators under each window.Triple velux windows. Wired for both stereo and home cinema 5.1 surround sound and cinema projector.
- BEDROOM 1 3m x 3.61m (9' 10" x 11' 10")
- Recessed low voltage lighting. Built in mirrored wardrobes with hanging and drawer space within.
- BEDROOM 2 3.2m x 3.61m (10' 6" x 11' 10")
- Recessed low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM 3 4.01m x 3.91m (13' 2" x 12' 10")
- Oak laminate flooring. Walk in wardrobe area with hanging space and recessed low voltage lighting. Light tunnel.
- BEDROOM 4 3.28m x 3.66m (10' 9" x 12' 0")
- (Currently used by present owners as large home office.) Oak laminate flooring. Range of built in display and storage cupboards. Extensive range of electrical sockets and phone points. Patch control system for IP small office system and central CAT 5 cabling. Underfloor heating temperature control thermostat. Recessed low voltage lighting.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Recessed low voltage lighting. Fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with over head drencher. Feature wall hung sink and mixer tap. Dual flush close coupled toilet. Chrome heated rail. Porcelain tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- JACK AND JILL 3.61m x 2.01m (11' 10" x 6' 7")
- Recessed low voltage lighting.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN 7.67m x 4.09m (25' 2" x 13' 5")
- Recessed low voltage lighting. Underfloor heating temperature control thermostat
- FULLY FITTED UTILITY ROOM 1.75m x 3.73m (5' 9" x 12' 3")
- Recessed low voltage lighting.
- MASTER EN-SUITE BATHROOM 3.1m x 2.51m (10' 2" x 8' 3")
- Travertine flooring with mosaic edging. Modern white bathroom suite and fully tiled double frame-less walk-in shower cubicle. Over head drencher, body jets and multi jet hand held shower. Free-standing bath with free-standing tap and hand held shower. Dual flush wall hung toilet. Double sinks with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Chrome heated towel rail and heated floor.
- DRESSING ROOM 3.05m x 1.91m (10' 0" x 6' 3")
- Recessed lighting, hanging rails, drawers and pull out clothing racks.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 7.9m x 5.41m (25' 11" x 17' 9")
- With electric remote controlled shutter door. Light and power with side door access.
- Outside this property sits on a large plot circa 1/3 Acre. Well maintained, laid in lawns and cotswold stoned pathways with large decked area accessible from both the open plan kitchen lounge or the master bedroom. In addition there is a vegetable garden laid out with large raised beds and stoned pathways. There is also a detached double garage with gardening stores and purpose built dog runs to the rear.
- Master Bedroom 4.09m x 4.41m (13' 5" x 14' 6")
- Spacious master bedroom with access to separate dressing room and En-suite bathroom. Private French door direct access to garden patio area.
Type of Tenure
Location of Cider House
Kincora Avenue runs between Belmont Church Road and Earlswood Road. Number 14 A is located at the end of a private driveway on the left when travelling from Earlswood Road.View Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?