148 Coleraine Road, Portstewart, County Londonderry, BT55 7HU
Description & Features
A substantial detached home situated in an excellent position within the town and benefiting from a large south facing rear garden with vehicle access onto the Old Coleraine Road. The property comprises of 4 bedrooms, kitchen, lounge, dining room, conservatory, bathroom, and downstairs toilet. In addition to the generous rear garden the property also benefits from excellent car parking plus a linked garage.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Double glazing in uPVC frames.
- Substantial garden to the rear with access to Old Coleraine Road.
- Tarmac driveway leading to the linked garage.
- Convenient location close to the town, beach and Golf Club.
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Location of 148 Coleraine RoadView Map
Costs to Consider
£1,653.38 per annum