Building Site 150m North of, 145a Saintfield Road, LISBURN, County Antrim, BT27 6UH
Description & Features
An enviable site with beautiful country views in an excellent location. Whilst the location enjoys all the attributes of rural living, the site is less than 15 minutes from South Belfast, 10 minutes from Lisburn and 5 minutes from Saintfield, providing excellent provincial connections. This particular site is set back from the road and would be approached by a sweeping driveway with an elevated position on approximately 2 acres.
Full planning permission under application number LA05/2016/0552/F dated 5th January 2018 for a period of 5 years for a substantial four bedroomed detached residence, extending to circa 3,270 sqft with double integral garage and car port.
This is a hidden treasure, and we highly recommend immediate viewing through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Site Located Within A Quiet Private Location Off The Saintfield Road On Approximately Two Acres
- Elevated Position With Countryside Views
- Full Planning Permission Granted For A Detached 2 Storey Dwelling circa 3,270 sqft with double integral garage and car port
- A Private Rural Setting Located Between Lisburn, Carryduff & Belfast & just off the Temple Roundabout
- Traditional Style Detached Residence With Double Integral Garage & Carport
- Ground Floor Comprises Entrance Porch, Hall, Rear Lobby, Three Reception Rooms, Open Plan Kitchen/Dining, Utility Room And Downstairs Cloakroom
- First Floor Comprises Four Double Bedrooms, Master Bedroom Ensuite And Walk-in Wardrobe, Second Bedroom Ensuite, Family Bathroom
- Copy Of Site Plans Available On Request From Our Office
- Mains electric and water appear to be convenient to the site
- Additional Land May Be Available On Request
Type of Tenure
Location of Building Site 150m North ofView Map
Costs to Consider