- Entrance Hallway
- Hardwood entrance door, seating area, stairs to first floor
part wood panelled walls.
- Lounge 6.65m x 6.62m (21' 10" x 21' 9")
- Open fire with unique hand cut stone fire surround
Feature window to front and side overlooking a picturesque view of forest, fields and duck pond.
- Study 2.97m x 2.61m (9' 9" x 8' 7")
- Part wood panelling on walls.
- Tiled floor & walls. White bathroom suite with separate shower enclosure with pressurised shower.
- White suite with low flush WC, tiled floor and walls.
- Family Room
- Feature multi fuel stove with granite hearth views to front.
- Kitchen Dining 6.32m x 4.34m (20' 9" x 14' 3")
- Fitted kitchen with oak high & low level units, black granite work surfaces. Integrated double oven, gas hob, windows to side and rear. Under stairs storage, tiled floor & part tiled walls.
- Utility Room
- Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to garden
- Windows to front and rear
- Master suite 6.24m x 4.31m (20' 6" x 14' 2")
- Built in storage, windows to front and side enjoying expansive countryside views.
- En-suite bathroom
- Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. White suite with double shower enclosure , vanity unit with granite tops,.
- Bedroom 2 5m x 3.05m (16' 5" x 10' 0")
- Laminate wood flooring. Range of fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, sink in vanity unit with granite tops. Walk in hot press.
- Bedroom 3 4.77m x 3.43m (15' 8" x 11' 3")
- laminate wood flooring. Mirror sliding wardrobes, sink in vanity unit with granite tops.
- Bedroom 4 3.25m x 2.11m (10' 8" x 6' 11")
- Fitted robes with sliding doors
window to front
sink in vanity unit with granite top
- Garage with hardwood doors, workshop with eaves storage
- Four stall stable block
- Hay shed
- Front access through tree lined 500 ft long driveway
Mature gardens to front.
Private patio area and enclosed lawn to rear.
- House occupies a site extending 37 acres of agricultural land.
House and land available or separation into lots would be considered.