Windyknowe, 14 Tullyveery Road, Killyleagh, Downpatrick, BT30 9TD
Description & Features
Positioned in a beautiful rural location between Killyleagh and Killinchy this is a recently built home finished to an exceptional specification.
It seems like a property that has been built for decades and fits into the surroundings seamlessly. The charming house is finished in natural stone with excellent accommodation with detail in the gardens that is rare to find in the current market.
There is an elegant entertaining entrance hall with doors to the formal drawing room with period fireplace and doors to the rear terraces and gardens, there is also a door to the amazing kitchen living dining room with double height ceiling and gallery overlooking the first floor landing and a wood burning stove. There is a living room to the rear of the property that leads to a sunroom with doors again to the rear terraces and gardens. Also off the entrance hall is a large bedroom suite with dressing and shower room, a utility room and a fully filled bathroom. Upstairs there are two further bedrooms with shower rooms and a large playroom / bedroom 4 accessed via the gallery landing overlooking the kitchen.
Outside this home is as special as inside, to the front there are expansive lawns accessed through a private gated entrance with patio area overlooking a landscaped pond – an idyllic area to enjoy. Attached to the house is a courtyard area that leads to a double garage and large side store with plenty of storage for the motor enthusiast or those with equestrian interests. To the rear of the property is a range of terraces overlooking amazing gardens, water features and lawns bordered by flowerbeds there is also a bespoke summer house which is ideal for entertaining or enjoying long sunny evenings.
This is a home with real quality and character that has nothing to do but move in and enjoy, view without hesitation.
- Stunning Recently Built Home In A Rural Setting Between Comber & Killyleagh
- Finished To An Exceptional Specification Inside & Out
- Large Reception Entrance Hall
- Drawing Room With Period Fireplace & Doors To Rear Gardens
- Kitchen Open To Living Room & Dining Area With Double Height Ceiling
- Family Room To Rear With Open Fire
- Sunroom With Doors To Rear
- Family Bathroom & Utility Room On Ground Floor
- Ground Floor Bedroom With Dressing & Shower Room
- Landing On First Floor With Two Further Bedrooms With Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Playroom / Bedroom Four Accessed Via Gallery Landing
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Courtyard With Private Parking & Turning Space
- Double Garage & Large Store
- Beautiful Front Gardens With Pond, Patio & Entertaining Area
- Rear Gardens With Terraces, Patios, Lawns, Flowerbeds & Summerhouse Ideal For Entertaining
- Convenient To Comber, Killinchy, Saintfield, Killyleagh & Belfast
- This Is A Must See Property – View Without Hesitation
Type of Tenure
Location of Windyknowe
Costs to Consider