14 Sydenham Drive, BELFAST, County Antrim, BT4 2AX
Description & Features
We are delighted to bring to the market this well presented four bedroom townhouse situated in a popular and convenient location within walking distance to the bustling villages of Ballyhackamore and Belmont which offer a range of local amenities, restaurants, coffee shops and boutiques. The property offers ease of access to the city commuter with access to the main arterial routes and Belfast City Airport close at hand.
Internally, this home has been well finished offering both bright and spacious accommodation throughout retaining many original features. In short, the property comprises of: Four well-proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom, lounge open plan to dining area and a fitted kitchen. Externally the property provides a paved front garden and enclosed rear yard with excellent storage. Further benefits of the property include oil fired central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Demand for this calibre of property in this location is at an all-time high, we therefore encourage viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Well Presented Four Bedroom Townhouse Over Two Floors in the Middle of Belmont Village, East Belfast
- Prime Location with Ease of Access for the City Commuter to Belfast City Airport and Belfast City Centre
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation Offering a Wealth of Character and Charm Throughout
- Living Room With Feature Fire Place and Bay Window Open Plan to Ample Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms over Two Floors
- Front Forecourt with Terracotta Walkway
- Enclosed Private Rear Courtyard with Excellent Storage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
- Broadband Speed: Ultrafast
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front door with frosted glass inset and top light into spacious reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Wooden laminate effect flooring, cornice ceiling.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING ROOM: 7.92m x 3.38m (26' 0" x 11' 1")
- Measurements at widest points into bay window. Dual aspect windows, laminate effect flooring, feature fireplace with cast iron inset, tiled hearth and wooden mantelpiece, picture rail, additional built-in shelving, under stairs storage cupboard, uPVC double glazed French doors leading to rear courtyard.
- KITCHEN 3.38m x 2.44m (11' 1" x 8' 0")
- Measurements at widest points. Kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate effect worktops, four ring touch screen Smeg ceramic hob with built-in Smeg stainless steel extractor fan above, built-in Bosch oven and grill below, part tiled walls, vinyl floorings, space for American style fridge freezer, additional built-in shelving, space for washing machine, stainless steel single drainer sink and chrome mixer tap, uPVC double glazed access door leading to rear garden.
- STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- Picture window, built-in hotpress/storage cupboard with additional built-in shelving and access to lagged copper cylinder.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC with push button, wash hand basin with matt black taps and built-in vanity unit below, part tiled walls, tiled floor, matt black heated towel rail, tiled panelled bath with matt black mixer taps, shower with Triton electric shower and up and over telephone hand unit, access hatch to roofspace, low voltage recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- FIRST FLOOR RETURN:
- BEDROOM 1 4.55m x 3.33m (14' 11" x 10' 11")
- Measurements at widest points. Outlook to front, cornice ceiling and picture rail.
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m x 2.46m (11' 0" x 8' 1")
- Measurements at widest points. Outlook to rear, cornice ceiling.
- STAIRS TO SECOND FLOOR LANDING:
- Picture window.
- BEDROOM 4 3.35m x 2.46m (11' 0" x 8' 1")
- Measurements at widest points. Velux window, original exposed treated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.29m x 3.35m (14' 1" x 11' 0")
- Measurements at widest points. Outlook to front.
- ENCLOSED FRONT COURTYARD, PART LAID IN PEBBLES WITH TERRACOTTA TILING.
- REAR GARDEN
- With southerly aspect, part decked and part laid in terracotta tiling, purpose built canopy with access to oil tank and bin storage, outhouse with access to oil boiler, hardwood access gate to rear for bins, outside tap.
Type of Tenure
Location of 14 Sydenham Drive
Coming along the Belmont Road towards the Holywood Road, turn right on to Ferguson Drive then left on to Sydenham Drive. Number 14 is located on the right hand side.View Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
£1,098.36 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?