- Hardwood front door with glazed side light, glazed top light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With hardwood floor and access door to rear garden, storage cupboard, storage under stairs, space for cloaks.
- LOUNGE: 3.56m x 4.37m (11' 8" x 14' 4")
- Laminate wood effect floor, outlook to front, feature open fire with brick surround, timber mantel and slate hearth.
- KITCHEN/DINING: 4.22m x 4.37m (13' 10" x 14' 4")
- Laminate tile effect floor, kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, integrated dual AEG oven, tiled work surface, tiled splashback, integrated five ring gas hob, extractor above, Franke dual sink with drainer, outlook to rear garden, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, ample space for dining, tongue and groove ceiling, integrated spotlights, hardwood and double glazed access door to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- With hotpress cupboard with shelving.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.22m x 2.82m (13' 10" x 9' 3")
- Outlook to front, laminate wood effect floor, views to the Antrim Hills.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.07m x 4.37m (10' 1" x 14' 4")
- Outlook to front, views to the Antrim Hills, built-in robe, shelving and railing.
- BEDROOM (3): 3m x 3.38m (9' 10" x 11' 1")
- With outlook to front and built-in storage cupboard with shelving and solar panel system.
- BATHROOM: 2.64m x 1.52m (8' 8" x 5' 0")
- Cream suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle attachment, electric Mira shower, fully tiled walls, laminate ceiling, inset spotlights, laminate tile effect floor.
- Ample rear garden with access to rear, raised flowerbeds laid in stone, oil fired boiler, oil tank, front garden laid in lawns with hedging borders.