- Superb three bedroom/two reception detached bungalow extending to c.1,110 sq.ft.
- Tucked away on an elevated/private site in a quiet location in the heart of the historic linen village of Upperlands.
- Detached garage and wooden sheds to rear, ideal for those with a trade or hobby requiring additional storage.
- Spacious paved area at rear for BBQs in the summer months.
- Ample car parking to side and front of dwelling.
- Walking distance to all village amenities, school and shop.
- Option to purchase adjacent ground with large sheds/workshops/yard which has potential for residential development (subject to appropriate planning permissions and consents).
- New condenser oil burner; new oil tank; new hotpress tank; new radiators throughout the property, have been installed in 2019.
- Included in the sale: carpets/floor coverings; light fittings; fitted furniture in bedrooms; window blinds; curtain poles/rails; cooker/oven & hob/extractor hood; TV aerial; satellite dish; garden she