14 Princess Avenue, Cookstown, Tyrone, BT80 8EU
Description & Features
- Ground Floor: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen
- First Floor: Three Bedrooms, Bathroom & W.C.
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Garden area to front & rear yard
- Rates £504.94 PA (LPS NI 2022/2023)
- C. 764 Sq Ft (LPS NI)
* NI Co-ownership* *- This is calculated based on 50% equity with zero deposit and taken out over 30 years at 4% interest
Living Room: Open fireplace. Laminate flooring.
Kitchen: High and low level units. Stainless steel sink. Understair storage. Door to rear porch.
Bedroom 1: Double bedroom. Carpet flooring. Wardrobe.
Bedroom 2: Single bedroom. Carpet flooring. Built in wardrobe & hot press.
Bedroom 3: Double bedroom. Carpet flooring.
Bathroom: WC & WHB. Bath with shower over.
Gardens: Garden area to front & rear yard. Storage shed/ Boiler house.
All photographs have been taken with a wide angle lens.
MORTGAGE ADVICE: STANLEY BEST ESTATE AGENTS are pleased to offer a FREE independent mortgage and financial advice service. Please ask for details.
Important notice to purchasers - Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included in the property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must accept that the property is offered for sale on this basis. These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease.
Type of Tenure
Location of 14 Princess AvenueView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?