An excellent four-bedroom mid terrace house arranged over three floors situated in a convenient location just off Mountstandel Road close to town centre, schools, churches, river walks and Mountsandel Fort.
This well maintained property benefits from living room with open fire, separate dining room, matt white slab kitchen doors with new electric oven, hob and fridge freezer, spacious bathroom, oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows including front and rear doors, and an enclosed yard.
A perfect opportunity for those seeking an investment property or for the first time buyer and we therefore recommend internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE PORCH: 0.97m x 0.94m (3' 2" x 3' 1")
- Part glazed PVC front door, two panel glazed door to entrance hall. Wall papered. Painted floor boards.
- HALLWAY: 3.47m x 0.97m (11' 5" x 3' 2")
- Oak stained floor. Brushed chrome electrical fittings.
- LIVING ROOM: 3.4m x 3.05m (11' 2" x 10' 0")
- Open cast iron fireplace with tile inserts and black limestone hearth. Laminate floor. Brushed chrome electrical fittings.
- DINING ROOM: 3.66m x 3.2m (12' 0" x 10' 6")
- Measurement excludes under stairs storage cupboard. Laminate floor. Brushed chrome electrical fittings.
- KITCHEN: 3.3m x 2.8m (10' 10" x 9' 2")
- High and low level matt white slab kitchen doors, contrasting worktop, new electric oven, electric hob, built-in 50/50 fridge freezer, space for washing machine. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Tiled between the units, and tiled floor. Half glazed uPVC rear door leading to rear yard.
- Wooden staircase with carpet, balustrades and handrail painted white. Built-in hotpress, hot water cylinder and immersion heater.
- White suite comprising full size bath with telephone shower attachment over. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and splash back. Vinyl wood effect floor. Tiled above the bath. Double radiator. Extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.22m x 3.42m (13' 10" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (2): 3.66m x 2.37m (12' 0" x 7' 9")
- Access to roofspace. Hall window with view over the town.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.65m x 2.42m (12' 0" x 7' 11")
- BEDROOM (4): 4.22m x 2.75m (13' 10" x 9' 0")
- Built-in storage in the eaves additional to dimensions.
- Enclosed rear yard with gravel, boiler house, oil tank, outside light, tap and gate to back lane.