14 Mill Manor, Mill Village, Comber, County Down, BT23 5ZQ
Description & Features
Simon Brien Residential take pleasure in offering, for sale, this modern semi-detached villa to the open market. 14 Mill Manor is located within the popular Mill Village development, within the grounds of the converted Andrew’s Linen Mill. The overall feeling of quality surrounds you from the exceptional high level of construction from Dunlop Homes, which is sure to impress potential buyers. Ideally positioned within easy walking distance to the bustling Comber town centre, the property is also within a 15 minute commute to Belfast City and easy striking distance to Newtownards.
Briefly, the accommodation consists of: entrance hall with ceramic tiled floor, downstairs cloakroom in modern white suite, well-proportioned lounge, open plan kitchen /dining space holding grey shaker style units, range of integrated appliances, French doors to rear garden and a small utility room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, master with en suite shower room and a family bathroom in modern white suite.
Externally the property rests on an easily managed plot with enclosed rear garden laid out in lawn, paved patio area and fencing. To the front there is a tarmac drive with off road parking for two cars. To arrange your viewing appraisal please contact our Newtownards branch on 02891 800700.
- A beautiful semi-detached villa constructed 2019
- Set within the popular Mill Village development in the grounds of Andrew’s convert Linen Mill
- Located only 15 mins drive to Belfast City and within walking distance to Comber Square
- Entrance hall with ceramic tiled floor
- Lounge offering feature bay window
- Luxury kitchen/ dining space with grey shaker style units, some integrated appliances
- Downstairs cloakroom comprising modern white suite
- Three good sized bedrooms, master with en suite
- Luxury bathroom comprising modern white suite
- Tarmac driveway to front with off road parking for two cars
- Enclosed garden to rear laid out in lawn and paved patio
- Gas fired central heating system
- Black uPVC double glazed windows and rear French doors
- Black solid wood front door
- Alarm system
- Management company charge: £375 per 6 months
- Access to the 'residents only' leisure facilities including large, heated swimming pool, gym, sauna, jacuzzi and shower/changing rooms
- Black solid wood front door, outside light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, telephone point, glazed door to lounge and kitchen.
- Modern white suite comprising: Wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan.
- LOUNGE: 4.55m x 3.45m (14' 11" x 11' 4")
- Feature bay window, wired for wall mounted TV.
- LUXURY KITCHEN/DINING: 4.83m x 3.35m (15' 10" x 11' 0")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level grey shaker style units, Quartz work surfaces, 4 ring ceramic hob unit, built in oven, stainless steel extractor hood and splashback, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, concealed gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor, LED recessed spotlighting, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.11m x 1.45m (6' 11" x 4' 9")
- Formica roll edge work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, LED recessed spotlighting.
- Access to roofspace. Linen cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.67m x 3.3m (15' 4" x 10' 10")
- Feature bay window, wired for wall mounted TV.
- LUXURY ENSUITE:
- Modern white suite comprising: Large separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, Rain head and telephone hand shower, floating vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer taps, push button WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, chrome towel radiator, LED recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.01m x 2.46m (13' 2" x 8' 1")
- BEDROOM (3): 3.4m x 2.24m (11' 2" x 7' 4")
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower over bath, shower screen, floating vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer taps, push button WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, chrome towel radiator, LED recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Enclosed gardens to rear laid out in lawns, paved patio area, fencing, outside light, outside water tap, access to side for pedestrians, bins etc. Tarmac driveway to front of property with off road parking for 2 cars.
Type of Tenure
Location of 14 Mill Manor
Turn off the Belfast Road into the Mill Village development, take first right into Mill Manor - go to the T junction, No. 14 is located on the left hand side.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
£1,336.00 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?