14 Malone Meadows, Malone, Malone, BT9 5BG
Description & Features
A beautiful well-presented Detached Villa offering excellent accommodation over two floors. Comprising of three reception rooms, modern fully fitted luxury kitchen and sunroom overlooking large patio area. Four bedrooms, master with ensuite, refurbished modern bathroom suite including a walk-in wet room, tastefully decorated with wooden floors.
Situated in a sought-after development off the Malone Road on an excellent site with a south facing aspect.
We would recommend a viewing to avoid disappointment.
- A Detached Villa, Tastefully Finished Throughout.
- Four Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite and Built in Robes, all with Wooden Flooring.
- Three Reception Rooms and Cloakroom.
- Modern Bathroom Suite.
- Luxury Fully Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances.
- Double Glazed Windows & Gas Central Heating.
- South Facing Gardens.
- Integral Garage And Excellent Parking.
- Popular Development In South Belfast.
- Ttile floor with cornicing and low voltage lighting.
- KITCHEN: 4.88m x 3.05m (16' 0" x 10' 0")
- Comprises of high low level units. Tall integrated fridge and freezer. Built in HOB and double oven, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher. Sink, Bueno hot top, granite work surface and matching splashback spotlights. Tiled floor,
- LOUNGE: 8.53m x 3.66m (28' 0" x 12' 0")
- Gas fire, Antigo Flooring, which is solid oak with a feature border. Two sets of double patio doors leading out to conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY: 7.59m x 3.35m (24' 11" x 11' 0")
- Tile floor, American Red oak panelled ceiling and then double doors leading out to the rear decking and Garden
- Marble tile floor comprising of wash and basin, low flush WC and a wall radiator. Villeroy and Bosch suit.
- STUDY AREA 3.05m x 2.13m (10' 0" x 7' 0")
- Antico flooring with a feature border cornicing and glass leaded glass feature in the door into the hallway
- BEDROOM (1): 5.18m x 3.35m (17' 0" x 11' 0")
- Built-in wardrobe, wooden floor. Ensuite double shower, low flush. WC Duravit suite.wash hand basin, fully tiled and a bathroom cabinet.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
- Wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.05m x 2.74m (10' 0" x 9' 0")
- Wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.05m x 2.74m (10' 0" x 9' 0")
- Tigo Flooring with Dado Rail in the landing area.
- Roof space is accessed from the landing, and it's not floored.
- Walk in wet room, rain shower and a telephone shower attachment. Duravit suite. Fully tiled feature, tall radiator, low flush, WC, and wash hand base
- GARAGE: 6.71m x 3.35m (22' 0" x 11' 0")
- Boiler, built in storage unit.
- Excellent driveway, space down the side of the house that takes you out to the back. Large decking area patio. It's all enclosed.
Type of Tenure
Location of 14 Malone Meadows
Off the Malone Road, turning into the Malone Meadows development.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?