This is a substantial mid-terrace property, divided into two self-contained apartments. Located in a prime university location just off the busy Botanic Avenue next to Queens University with many shops, cafes and restaurants right on the doorstep.
The building consists of a ground floor one bedroom apartment and a four bedroom apartment on the first and second floor. Both apartments benefit from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing, in addition the property has a HMO license. This handsome period property enjoys high ceilings and well-proportioned rooms, both apartments are spacious, with double rooms. When fully let the building will achieve rent of £1,600 per month, making this an excellent investment with a strong rental return. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Excellent investment opportunity
- Two self-contained apartments - Ground Floor 1 Bedroom Apartment, First and Second Floor 4 Bedroom Apartment. All double bedrooms.
- Gas Central Heating / double glazed windows
- Convenient to Queens University & many amenities on Botanic Area, including shops, restaurants and public transport
- Within Walking Distance of Belfast City Centre and Queens University
- H.M.O Registered