14 Kew Gardens, Belfast, BT8 6GN
Description & Features
Offering for sale this Detached Home with excellent views over Belfast and beyond, located in a cul-se-sac setting within a prime residential area that can be approached either from the Cairnshill Road or Saintfield Road.
The internal layout of the property offers a lounge with excellent views, a separate dining room, fitted kitchen, coloured bathroom suite, two bedrooms on the ground floor with a further two bedrooms on the first floor and a shower room.
The property also has a gas heating system with double glazed windows, off street parking to the front with an enclosed rear garden and a detached garage.
Although the home requires modernisation there is great potential to create a great family home within an excellent setting.
- Detached Family Home
- Lounge with Superb Views
- Separate Dining Room
- Gas Fired Heating / Double Glazed Windows
- Off Street Parking to the Front
- Four Bedroom / Two Reception Room or Three Bedrooms Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen with Range of Units
- Bathroom on Ground Floor/ Shower Suite on 1st Floor
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Entrance Hall
- Open entrance porch. Hardwood front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. laminate flooring.
- Lounge 5.59m x 3.66m (18' 4" x 12' 0")
- Stone fire-place housing coal effect fire. Picture window with shutters and fantastic views. Laminate flooring.
- Dining Room 2.95m x 2.26m (9' 8" x 7' 5")
- Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 3.35m x 2.29m (11' 0" x 7' 6")
- Full range of high and low level units, built in hob, eye level oven, plumbed for washing machine. single drainer sink unit unit with mixer taps.
- Bedroom One 3.81m x 3.23m (12' 6" x 10' 7")
- Great views.
- Bedroom Two 3.07m x 3.05m (10' 1" x 10' 0")
- Built in robe and storage.
- Coloured Bathroom Suite
- Bathroom suite comprising enamel bath with mixer taps and hand shower, matching sink unit, low flush w.c. tiled walls.
- Inner Hallway
- Access to the side
- First Floor
- Storage housing gas boiler.
- Shower Room
- Comprising walk in shower with drench head shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with storage below, low flush w.c Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom Three 3.81m x 3.18m (12' 6" x 10' 5")
- Eaves storage.
- Bedroom Four 4.34m x 2.21m (14' 3" x 7' 3")
- Outside Front
- Driveway with parking leading to a detached garage.
- Outside Rear
- Flagged patio area to the rear. Excellent mature gardens laid in lawn.
Type of Tenure
Location of 14 Kew Gardens
Four WindsView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?