14 Inishowen Park, Portstewart, BT55 7BQ
Description & Features
in the heart of Portstewart, this is a beautiful and delightful five bedroom
detached family home which is immaculately presented and has been finished to a
great standard throughout. Constructed circa 1996,
the property itself extends to approximately 1592 sq ft of living
space. Internally the property is both bright and spacious and has been
creatively and beautifully presented by the present owners creating a modern
family living atmosphere right through. Located in a development of mainly
residences, the property has been designed with modern and traditional themes
offering a warm and stylish interior in every room. Externally the property
has spacious garden area to front, side and rear and benefits from a detached
garage. Literally on your doorstep you will be able to take full advantage of
many of the North Coast’s finest attractions including championship golf
courses, beaches, Promenade and scenic cliff walk. We are confident that on
internal appraisal one will appreciate the calibre which is on offer so
therefore highly recommend early internal inspection.
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Detached Garage
- Excellent Decorative Order
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With engineered oak flooring and under stairs storage cupboard.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With wash hand basin with tiled splashback and wood floor.
- LOUNGE: 5.69m x 3.63m (18' 8" x 11' 11")
- With tiled fireplace, tiled hearth, wooden mantelboard and engineered oak flooring.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN: 8.74m x 5.74m (28' 8" x 18' 10")
- With engineered oak flooring and alcove with patio doors leading to rear garden.
- With ceramic bowl and half Blanco sink unit, high and low level units with tiling between and under unit lighting, integrated gas hob and ‘Hotpoint’ oven, extractor fan above, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for automatic dishwasher, saucepan drawer and engineered oak flooring - Utility Area: With stainless steel sink unit, high and low level units with tiling between, plumbed for tumble dryer, plumbed for washing machine and engineered oak flooring.
- BEDROOM (5): 3.53m x 2.92m (11' 7" x 9' 7")
- With hot press, immersion heater and access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.61m x 3.18m (11' 10" x 10' 5")
- With full wall built in mirrored wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With w.c, wash hand basin and corner steam shower enclosure.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.53m x 3m (11' 7" x 9' 10")
- With built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.61m x 2.44m (11' 10" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (4): 3.58m x 2.87m (11' 9" x 9' 5")
- BATHROOM: 2.57m x 2.36m (8' 5" x 7' 9")
- With white suite comprising w.c, wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, half tiled walls and wood floor.
- Outside to rear there is a fenced in garden with paved patio area, large garden with astroturf grass. Outside to front there is a walled garden which is laid in lawn and paved for additional parking. Paved driveway extending to detached garage ( 18’6 x 11’0 ) with PVC roller door. Lights and power point. Additional large patio area.
- SPECIAL NOTE:
- Please note full planning permission has been passed for an impressive two storey side extension. Plans and details available from agent.
Type of Tenure
Location of 14 Inishowen Park
Approaching Portstewart on the Coleraine Road take your third left at the Burnside roundabout on Mill Road. Take your second right into Inishowen Park and No. 14 will be located on your right before the mini roundabout.View Map
Costs to Consider
£1,783.91 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?