- Hardwood front door with double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Glazed door with matching side panel to...
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder which is partly floored with light.
- LOUNGE: 5.13m x 3.66m (16' 10" x 12' 0")
- Semi circular bay window, feature fireplace, cornice ceiling. Sliding double glazed patio door to covered and enclosed rear sitting area and rear garden.
- DINING ROOM: 4.95m x 2.92m (16' 3" x 9' 7")
- CORDINERS PINE FITED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING / LIVING AREA: 6.55m x 3.58m (21' 6" x 11' 9")
- (at widest points into rear bay). Excellent range of high and low level units, 1.5 basin single drainer stainless steel sink unit, AEG 4 ring ceramic hob with extractor fan and canopy, matching AEG oven underneath, built-in combination Panasonic microwave oven, integrated Neff dishwasher, integrated AEG fridge, matching built-in dresser with plate rack and stained glass panels, built-in wine rack, concealed lighting and low voltage lighting, mahogany effect uPVC double glazed door to outside.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.6m x 4.01m (15' 1" x 13' 2")
- Low voltage spotlighting.
- GOOD SIZED MODERN ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower unit, low flush wc, vanity unit, bathroom cabinet with inset mirror and low voltage lighting, fully tiled walls, low voltage lights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): 5.79m x 3.05m (19' 0" x 10' 0")
- (at widest points into robe). Extensive built-in robes, vanity unit with inset mirror and light.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.96m x 2.74m (13' 0" x 9' 0")
- Currently used as sitting room. Semi circular bay window.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.18m x 2.74m (10' 5" x 9' 0")
- GOOD SIZED FITTED BATHROOM: 2.92m x 2.54m (9' 7" x 8' 4")
- (at widest points). Cream suite with brass fittings comprising wood panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove panelled ceiling with low voltage lights, shelved hotpress.
- Open tread staircase from reception hall to...
- FAMILY / LIVING ROOM: 7.77m x 4.19m (25' 6" x 13' 9")
- (at widest points). Storage in eaves.
- Beautiful generous mature site enclosed by boundary hedging overlooking surrounding countryside extending to approximately 0.6 of an acre.
Entrance pillars and tarmac driveway leading to extensive parking and turning areas to front and sides.
Additional brick paviour parking area and designated car wash area.
- ATTACHED GARAGE: 5.18m x 3.3m (17' 0" x 10' 10")
- (at widest points). Up and over door, power and light, work bench, old Belfast sink unit and hot and cold water.
- Mature beautifully landscaped gardens in lawns and beds with wide variety of plants, trees and shrubs with various sitting areas and extensive south facing extremely private paved rear sun terrace, covered enclosed sitting area, outside lights.
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.3m x 2.44m (10' 10" x 8' 0")
- (at widest points). Range of units, stainless steel sink unit with work surfaces, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler, vented for tumble dryer. Access via covered walkway from back door in kitchen.
Enclosed oil tank / bin area.
Small portion of ground fronting Glen Road also included.