14 Dickson Park, Ballygowan, BT23 6JD
Description & Features
Only a short walk to the village, this property enjoys convenience to most day to day amenities and a direct commuting route to Belfast City.
It has a practical layout of accommodation which would be ideal for a first time buyer yet is also large enough for a family. Its reasonable asking price should appeal to the buy-to-let investor and there is an existing long-term tenant who would be happy to remain, ensuring consistency of income.
The property benefits from a cul-de-sac location with vehicular access to the rear, off street parking space and a semi-enclosed back garden.
- End Townhouse in a Cul-De-Sac Position
- Convenient To The Village Amenities
- Large Lounge and Kitchen Open Plan To Dining Area
- Bathroom With Modern White Suite
- Three Good Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Windows In PVC Frames
- PVc External Joinery For Ease Of Maintenance
- Concrete Parking Area To Rear
Type of Tenure
Location of 14 Dickson Park
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating