14 Dellmount Park, Bangor, BT20 4UA
Description & Features
The creation of a masterpiece starts with a blank canvas. In property terms this is exactly what you have in respect of this detached bungalow, that is first and foremost reflected in the price, That being the case the property still retains the potential of creating the perfect home and allows those with the flair and imagination to demonstrate their creative abilities in presenting this property to its ultimate potential. Located in an area that over the years has remained popular and matured well, will further enhance its appeal as will the convenience of Bangor town centre and all local amenities on your door step.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Heating System
- Oak Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Immediate Possession
- 1+ Reception Room
- COVERED PORCH
- Georgian style uPVC double glazed entrance door with Georgian style uPVC double glazed side panel into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Built-in cloaks cupboard. built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- LOUNGE 4.9m x 3.35m (16' 1" x 11' 0")
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround and hearth, slate mantel piece. TV point. Cornice. 2 Wall light points.
- BEDROOM 1 6.02m x 3.76m (19' 9" x 12' 4")
- TV point. 4 Low voltage downlighters. Telephone point. Pine spindle staircase to landing.
- BEDROOM 2 3.43m x 3.2m (11' 3" x 10' 6")
- Oak laminated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m x 3.15m (11' 0" x 10' 4")
- Oak laminated wooden floor.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps. Tiled shower cubicle with Gainsborough SV800 electric shower unit. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer taps. W.C. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. 3 downlighters.
- KITCHEN/FAMILY/DINING ROOM 7.93m x 5.39m (26' 0" x 17' 8")
- Range of oak high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinets. Extractor canopy with Eilca integrated extractor fan and light. Franke 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Bosch integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for American fridge/freezer. Concealed lighting. Part tiled walls. 16 Low voltage downlighters. Dimmer. Oak laminated wood floor. TV point. Telephone point. uPVC Georgian style French doors leading to paved patio. Multi fuel stove with slate hearth.
- BEDROOM 4 3.18m x 2.59m (10' 5" x 8' 6")
- Accessed through Bedroom 1. Double glazed Velux window. Walk-in wardrobe.
- In crazy paving and stones.
- Garden in lawn. Paved patio area. 4 Lights. Tap. Garden shed: 8'0" x 6'0". Boiler House : 8'7" x 4'3"
Type of Tenure
Location of 14 Dellmount ParkView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?