14 Carsonville Drive, Upperlands, BT46 5SQ
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
- Well maintained three bedroom end terrace dwelling located a short walk from the centre of the historic linen village of Upperlands.
- Detached garage.
- Spacious garden to rear including: covered seating area, raised/covered wooden decking area, boiler house and additional lean-to.
- Ample car parking for multiple vehicles via tarmac side driveway, accessed via black entrance gates.
- Easy driving to Maghera, Coleraine, Ballymena and Magherafelt.
- Walking distance to all village amenities and school.
- An ideal First Time Buyer or Investor purchase.
- Included in the sale: all floor coverings; light fittings; window blinds; curtain poles; oven & hob; extractor hood; TV aerial; satellite dish; wooden decking; hedging; fixed washing line.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- laminate wooden flooring; BT phone point; understairs storage cupboard.
- tiled floor; bath with overhead mains connected shower; toilet; wash hand basin with underneath storage cupboard.
- laminate wooden flooring; multi-fuel stove on raised tiled hearth and brick surround; TV point.
- tiled floor; attractive range of modern eye and low-level wooden units; electric hob, grill and oven with stainless steel extractor hood; plumbed for dishwasher; sink and drainer; door to fully enclosed rear garden area.
- STAIRS & LANDING:
- carpet; attic access from landing (via drop down ladder and with electric/lighting)..
- BEDROOM (1):
- laminate wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- carpet; built-in storage cupboard with shelf and rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- carpet; built-in storage cupboard with shelf and railing.
- insulated water tank and wooden shelving.
- black entrance gates to tarmac side driveway;; detached garage; fully enclosed rear garden and brick paved area; fixed washing line; boiler house; additional outbuilding to rear; covered seating area to rear (with electric supply); raised and covered wooden decking area to rear; outside tap.
First Floor Return
Type of Tenure
Location of 14 Carsonville Drive
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?